I've had my dog since she was 2 weeks old. She's been vaccinated and well cared for from the very beginning. A couple of years ago she showed up positive for heartworms. They took full control of the situation, faxing all necessary documents proving that she had been on Heartguard and handled all payment directly with Heartguard. I didn't have to pay and wait for reimbursement. They treated her so well and everytime we go in there everyone is beyond friendly. They are by far the best vet hospital I've ever been to.
Wilcrest Animal Hospital
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Wilcrest Animal Hospital is a full service veterinary hospital that provides the latest in veterinary medicine and surgery. We also offer full service dental care and have highly trained staff to perform routine dental cleanings. We have in house lab work and radiology including ultrasound that allows us to diagnose many conditions within the same day of admittance.
- Business History
- Wilcrest Animal Hospital, LLC was opened in 1985 by Dr. Jane Milan. She is the lead veterinarian and owner of the hospital. Dr. Margaret Wise is our senior associate veterinarian since 2001 and Dr. Morgan Menzie joined our team in 2015.
- Surgery -Dentistry Services - Bathing - Digital X-Rays-Boarding/Veterinarian Staff Supervised Boarding - Jane P. Milan, D.V.M.* Margaret C. Wise, D.V.M.*Morgan E. Menzie, D.V. M. - Ask Us About Our Senior Citizen Discount!
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit
- Briar Forest & Memorial Dr.
- Westside, Briarforest
- We are a full service small animal hospital that cares for dogs and cats only. We enjoy medical and surgical cases as well as your pets professional dental care and veterinary staff supervised boarding.
AAHA Member Hospital
- AAHA Member Hospital
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians
Posted: 3/17/2006Provided by Citysearch -
Our dog literally goes nuts everytime we enter the parking lot of Wilcrest Animal Hospital, which, in our minds, is the best endorsement we could offer. They take fantastic care of her, and speak glowingly of her (which is always a good idea). They are willing to show the back rooms/kennel at all times to any potential customer, and only recommend medications/treatments if truly necessary - they do not overprescribe or overmedicate. Cannot recommend more highly.