Whitsett Vision Group
- BBB Rating:
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- The Whitsett Vision Group has provided cutting-edge, custom eye care for almost two decades and has established an excellent reputation forlaser eye surgery in the Houston and Katy communities. At Whitsett Vision Group in Houston, Texas we offer Lasik, iLasik, Monofocal Cataract Surgery, Astigmatic Cataract Surgery, ReStor, Visian icl, Latisse, Botox, Juvederm and much more.Our offices are equipped with state-of-the-art technology that, when combined with our surgeon's expertise, allows our team to provide unparalleled results. Committed to quality care and patient satisfaction, the Whitsett Vision Group takes the time to understand our patients, discuss the best treatment options, and answer any questions they may have. If you are looking for a physician who will be personally involved in your eye care, the Whitsett Vision Group in Houston and Katy is your best option. Please contact our laser eye surgery facility for more information or to schedule your first consultation.
Our offices are prepared to help you with all of your eye care needs. We provide a variety of vision-correcting procedures such as:
For those who suffer from cataracts, our cataract surgery procedures can help improve their vision and quality of life. Some of the techniques or treatment options we use include:
Through a comprehensive selection of eye care treatments, we can treat a wide range of conditions. In addition to these treatments, our practice is set apart by our capability to provide non-invasive cosmetic procedures such as BOTOXÂ® Cosmetic and JUVÃ‰DERMâ„¢, which are designed to help our patients eliminate the effects of aging and look as young as they feel.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, check, financing available
- Spring Valley, Ruvern Village, Northwest Houston
- A certified physician with the American Board of Ophthalmology, Dr. Whitsett is also a member of the International Society of Refractive Surgery and American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons.
- Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General, Physicians & Surgeons
01/25/2007Provided by Citysearch -
I was very pleased with the Lasix eye surgery. Upon my initial consultation the customer service was great (he had one lady who handled lasix consults). After my surgery I experienced atleast and hour and 15 mins of wait on every follow up. I am a nurse and was very saddened by the number of elderly people waiting this long as well. On one visit there was an elderly wheelchair bound man repeatedly asking his wife if they could go because he was in so much pain (they had been there over an hour also). After waiting an hour in the main waiting area you are then moved to a secondary wait room and then finally to a patient room. If I could do it over I would go to Mann Berkley, my sister went there for the same procedure and had a wonderful experience. I would not recommend Dr. Whitsett to anyone due to excessive wait times. Also, his nurses who handle post op calls were incompetent; they could not accurately relay information. Don't go here, please avoid the frustration. I am in the medical field and this kind of service is unacceptable!