I took several very nice pieces of gold and diamond jewelry to Oscar. I had the appraisal amounts for several pieces — these proved to be unrealistic. David explained the procedure, price paid for gold and diamonds, and the measures used to evaluate the value. It is easy to expect more than you will receive. I was a bit disappointed but was treated fairly. David is personable, pleasant, and well informed. I will refe... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Mon - Sat 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
- More Info:
- We have been in retail jewelry and manufacturing business for 25 years and now we want to buy back with Top Dollar. We assure and guaranty that customers are getting a fair deal along with their Gold & Silver and all precious metal and stone that they want for sale.
- We offer Highest Pay Out for your Gold & Silver, and Platinum as well as Diamond. We base our daily price on www.goldprice.org so we assure and guarantee that our customers are getting the best and a fair deal. No Scheme, Hassle Free.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, carte blanche, company card, diners club, discover, jcb, mastercard, visa
- We are located in Village Plaza at Bunker Hill (off of I-10 @ Bunker Hill), north side of I-10 where Academy, Toys-R-Us and Babies-R-Us are in. We are right next building from Olive Garden and the same building with Boudreaux's Cajun Kitchen and FreeBirds.
TEXAS GOLD&SILVER EXCHANGE CTR
- Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & Dealers
I went to a few gold buyers with excellent internet ratings... but found them cold and impersonal because I had a lot of jewelry, I needed someone who would take time sorting it out and who I felt I could trust... Jae was so friendly and personable from the start. He took time with each piece and did not pressure me at all. He also gave a better offer than anyone else. It was a very preasant experience in the process... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Great service, top dollar, and a bit of an education as well. David is delighful, honest and trustworthy. I've sold several times to him and will happily go back. He's a stand up guy in an industry with lots of scammers. Can't say enough good about the experience.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
For selling old jewelry, this is your best bet. I shopped around with a wide range of offers and interest (even though a jewelry shop says "we buy gold" doesn't mean they are always happy to see you walk through their doors). David offered the highest price and was easy to work with. Don't waste your time anywhere elseWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
This is Houston's best and most honest location to sell your unwanted gold! I can't find the right words to describe them!! Simply put the best hands down. I brought my old pieces of gold I was no longer going to wear and got top dollar for them! I found them by driving by the area. The location has easy access to parking. I personally dealt with Jae who is very personable and professional. The customer service is by... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
Thanks for the great prices and outstanding customer service. Very nice and friendly and straight to the point. I felt really comfortable selling my old jewelry to this place and actually this place was the best prices i got from 3 other places. THANKS!!!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I didn't really know what to expect when I went to sell my old scrap gold, just thinking I would take advantage of the recent high prices. I took the advice of the other YP users and found myself at Texas gold and silver exchange center. They were kind and professional and gave me a good price for my misfit trinkets. I will use them again.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I inherited a piece of jewelry that I was not too keen on, so I turned to yp.com to find a place to sell it. I have never been to a pawn shop before and was a little skeptical and apprehensive, especially with all the other businesses on this street calling out and hustling to get your business. But I am happy I made it down the block to texas gold and silver exchange center. The guy I worked with, David, was nice wi... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse