Texas Car Stereo & Texas Electronics
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- From Car Sales to Stereo Electronics, oil changes to alignments, wheels and tires to all major/minor mechanical repairs, we do quality work for the most affordable price in Houston. Texas Car Stereo is Houston's leader in automotive window tinting. And with packages starting at only $59.99, we are the most competitively priced business in Houston! We offer reputable brands for everything we sell. We are factory-direct authorized dealers for competition brands such as Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, Cerwin Vega, Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, Infinity, JBL, Boston Acoustic, Focal and so many more! For everything we offer, stop by and see for yourself that we deliver on everything we promise. Come by and be part of the phenomenon, the one-stop-shop for all of your automotive needs. We, the Sales and Management Teams at Texas Car Stereo look forward to better serving you, our community AND the Mobile Electronics Industry. Come see what we have to offer, and i will personally make sure you leave smiling and satisfied!
- Extra Phones:
10873 Katy Fwy 77079: (713) 467-7400
7727 Wetheimer 77063: (713) 532-7800
12971 Westheimer 77077: (281) 596-9727
- Car Stereo Repair
- Tires, Wheels & Alignments
- Steering & Suspension Systems
- Auto Glass
- Engine Service
- Brake Service
- Transmission & Drive Train Services
- Oil Changes
- Car Stereos
- BlackMore, JVC, Kenwood, Kicker, Pioneer, Prestige, Rockford fosgate, Samsung, Sony, Viper
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, visa, discover
- Texas Car Stereo 12971 Westheimer Houston TX 77077 P: 281-596-9717 Car Stereo Texas 7727 Westheimer Houston TX 77063 P: 713-532-7800 Texas Electronics 10873 Katy Fwy Houston TX 77079 P: 713-467-7400
- Synott Road Apartments, Westside, Eldridge - West Oaks
- Arabic, English, Spanish
- Auto Oil & Lube, Consumer Electronics, Auto Repair & Service, Stereo, Audio & Video Equipment-Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Customizing, Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc, Wheels, Automobile Accessories, Auto Transmission, Automotive Tune Up Service, Automobile Alarms & Security Systems, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Radios & Stereo Systems, Window Tinting, Tire Dealers
THIS PLACE IS THE WORST!!! DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS PLACE FOR ANYTHING!!!I had a system "PROFESSIONALLY" installed for $600 was BILLED/CHARGED $500 for a box that I DIDN'T even WANT or ask for, further more I DON'T EVEN OWN IT! The technicians broke several parts in the trunk and interior of my vehicle. The bass amplifier had been installed/connected IMPROPERLY and evidently had a short, therefore, DESTROYING the amp. TEXAS CAR STEREO had toreplace the amp under warranty and re-iterated there was NO problems with the wiring. WELL... the amp WAS DESTROYED AGAIN and IN FEAR of TEXAS CAR STEREO damaging my car more, I called Rockford Fosgate myself and delt directly with them. I also told Rockford Fosgate that Texas Car Stereo shout NOT BE A DEALER due to their inadiquate staff/technicians. The tint job SUCKED and the Customer Service was even worse!!! But MOST of all SAM and BILL both DENY everything and act like it's the customer's fault.I should have NEVER gone to this GOD FORSAKEN PLACE!!!YESTERDAY MY CAR HAD TO BE TOWED BECAUSE OF THE SYSTEM TEXAS CAR STEREO INSTALLED!!! THE SHORT IN THE SYSYTEM FINALLY SCREWED UP MY BRAND NEW CAR WHICH HAS NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMSJUST AS I THOUGHT... THE OWNER BILL DENIED EVERYTHING AND SAID HE DOESN'T NEED MY BUSINESS. WELL I DON'T WANT YOUR TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.AFTER BILL AT TEXAS CAR STEREO GETS YOUR $ HE BLOWS YOU OFF AND DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY. HE THEN USES "A CUSTOMER BEING IRATE" AS THE REASON HE DOESN'T NEED YOUR BUSINESS.WHAT A HORRIBLE PERSON YOU ARE BILL!!!
Me and my husband have been shopping around for some car stereo, car alarm, and tint packages. We came across Texas Car Stereo when we stopped at AutoZone to purchase some windshield wipers. Long story short, they gave us the best price among all of the other stores, and sure enough we got discount on our installation because we received tint for 2 vehicles, car stereo for 1 vehicle with box, speakers, and amp, and 2 Viper remote starts. The sales person was very professional, and knew what he was doing. Tech staff were very professional, and completed our tint in one hour and half for each vehicle. And whole system with remote starts in three hours. Overall we had a very pleasant experience, and surely we will recommend this place to out friends and family. Loved it. Thanks Texas Car Stereo.
In all honesty this place provides one of the best customer service. Came in for some window tint of course they had to remove the old one and I thought it was going to be expensive, it sure wasn't. The removed and put new tint on my window at such a great price the timing was almost exact as to what they told me. Definetly coming back for more than just window tint!!!
BUYERS BEWARE! Do not trust these people. Alex, Abdul, and the owner Sakar are completely unprofessional sexist liars and crooks. They did not honor their Amazon deal and were so grossly disrespectful. They tried to weasel more money out of us stating that since our car was not form the 90's we needed to buy an additional product to make the coupon that we did purchase actually work. They tried to rip us off. Amazon is opening an investigation as to why they are not honoring their deals. I feel bad for the women in their lives as they think they can talk to women in such a rude manner. I have contacted Amazon and had my money returned immediately. I will be filing a report with the BBB. This unethical thievery cannot continue.
I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. That was truly not our attention. We are very concerned about your experiences. We appreciate your feedback and can assure you that we will instruct our employees to be more careful with coupons. Also please kindly note that if you willing extra service for the vehicle you have to pay for it additionally fee beside the coupon. Faithfully yours, Texas Car Stereo
Don't know what these people below are talking about. I went to this place when they first open and was one of there best customers even, after my girlfriend tried to tell me how messed up they were, I wouldn't listen. the tint on my cars are peeling off. I bout a set of rims and they over charged me 400 dollars. I recommended a friends to go there and their tent came off of their car. One guy bought tires from there that burst with in a month and they made him buy another tire instead of replacing the tire. and the list can go on.. but if you are smart you will get the picture...
Uber helpful! Went in to get my check engine light diagnosed. Not only did they turn off the light, but told me there were two error codes that showed up. They explained to me the probable cause of both and the cost of fixing them. They also walked out to my car to physically show me how to replace the part that needed to be fixed, and if i didn't feel comfortable fixing the issue myself, recommended a near by shop that could assist me. Will definitely go back!