The drinks I've had are delicious (mango cream icy, taro cream latte, and passion fruit black tea). The prices are better than other tea houses I've been to. The baristas are very friendly and seem to want to please the customer more than anything. There's free WiFi and cool music to listen to.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Teahouse 101Add to mybook
- Extra Phones:
8326911880: (832) 691-1880
- Bubble teas, cold and hot teas and coffees, food, meals
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover
- NE corner of Washington Avenue and Shepherd Drive. Located in a small shopping center, together with Chase Bank, T-Mobile and other businesses.
- Central Houston, Washington Avenue - Memorial Park
- Free Wi-fi and free board games while you dine.
- Chinese, English
- Tea Rooms, Coffee & Tea, Cafeterias