They had me in and out within a week for major repairs. This is the middle of summer and every other place gave me a 3+ week wait. There was a part that was needed that is no longer made and they had a new and used one, so they tried to save me money. I don't get to use the boat as much as I like, so when I do, I want it to work. The Stones have saved me more than once even on the phone. This shop is my number one choice and I drive 40 minutes to get there passing all the other shops ...view morethat have screwed me over the yearsview less
Add to mybook
Stone & Sons Marine
When You really Want it Done Right!
- General Info:
- Jack Stone, Sr. has built a mighty business from his humble beginnings operating out of the bed of a service vehicle (his old pickup) back in 1958. Walking through Stone s warehouse, you get the impression he has collected every used outboard motor from that time until now. Indeed, he has. Stone boasts the largest inventory of new and used Evinrude and Johnson parts in the world. Boat owners across the country are glad he and his son, Jack Jr., have gone to the effort.
- Outboard Motor Repair
- JOHNSON EVINRUDE
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, insurance, amex, discover, mastercard, visa
- On the Corner of Lou Ellen Ln, 1 block North of 34th St
- Boat Repair & Service,Boat Parts - New & Used,Expert Repairs,Friendly Caring Staff,Friendly Supportive Staff
Authorized Repair Technician
- Marine Services, Outboard Motors, Boat Maintenance & Repair, Boat Dealers, Boat Equipment & Supplies, Outboard Motors-Repairing