Sterling McCall Toyota
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Sterling McCall Toyota Express Lube is a convenient, fast way to get a lube, oil filter and multi-point inspection performed on your Toyota vehicle right at your local dealership - and what better place is there to take care of your vehicle? We have competitive pricing, trained service technicians, genuine Toyota parts and a commitment to satisfying our customers.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (713) 270-4100
Phone: (713) 270-3932
- Mastercard, Toyota
- Payment method:
- discover, amex, mastercard, visa
- Southwest Houston, Braeburn
- Toyota Parts Center,Board Of Governors Award,President's Award,Toyota Certified Collision Center,Toyota Tire Center,Toyota Rent A Car,Express Lube,Signature Certified,Certified Used Vehicles,Fleet T.E.D. Dealer
- New Car Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
- Other Information:
Specialties: WiFi lounge
06/13/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I wanted the $99 special which included an oil change... tire rotation and balancing... replacing a filter. My filter didn`t need to be replaced and I got a call from one of the reps (female) and she stated this fact to me. I appreciate taking my truck and when I don`t need something... I am advised of this. Very honest staff.
Great experience! Thanks! What happened to the past manager in the oil change area? Can`t remember his name... but he was a great guy and always treated me well.
11/20/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Dear Mr. Williams,
I had such a great time at Toyota I wanted to go beyond checking the boxes on a survey to commend my caseworker, Kelly Christopher, for his steadfast courtesy and impeccable professionalism. My car repairs were actually below the estimate: a Lifetime First. The pesky noise I've been plagued by for the past eon has been eliminated: Hallelujah, and my Scion has earned my renewed admiration for its incredible efficiency and resilience. 70,000 miles and no problems. The maintenance is ridiculously low and I understand from your salesman that the 2006 XB was their best year for fuel efficiency: lucky me.
The wait was quite comfortable between the wifi, carrels, coffee-on-demand and fresh cookies: I've decided to break my preventive maintenance into four visits! (Only kidding.)
George Ross, a Sterling McCall Lexus salesman, put me on to you all, completely justified. You treated me like royalty. I'll be back.