Shan Hu Chinese RestaurantAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Here at Shan Hu Chinese Restaurant, we have been serving satisfied customers since 1982. We have a great selection of authentic Chinese cuisine that will surely fulfill your hunger. So, give us a visitor or call and find out for yourself.
- * Soup * Appetizer * Chef Specialties * Shrimp * Pork * Beef * Chicken * Vegetarian's Delight * Lo Mein * Fried Rice * Side Orders * Family Dinner PRICE RANGE $12.00 Minimum Order $1.00 Delivery Charge Within 3 Miles.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, master card
- Bellfort Between Broadway & Telephone - Near Hobby Airport
- Glenbrook Valley, Southeast Houston, Greater Hobby Area
- Chinese Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Asian Restaurants, Caterers, Restaurants
Well my wife and I moved here from El Paso Texas . We went to quite a few Chinese restaurants here in Houston,Pasadena and the sourounding area .We have desided that there is no place like Shan hu here in Houston Tx the food is great ... we will not go to any other chinese place to eat.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have been eating here since '82 and let me tell you, they have the BEST Chinese food in the Houston area! I go at least once every week. They are a family-owned business, and their service is spectacular! They never cease to satisfy my craving for Chinese food. :) I usually get the General Chicken or the Sesame Chicken. They recently added some new dishes, but I haven't tried them yet. Although, they sound d... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
My family's been going here since I was a kid for the authentic Korean food. The kimchee is not too spicy or soft and if you can't decide what to get (cuz their menu is huge) I recommend the jab-che, or chop-chay, a transparent thin rice noodle dish with stir fried sliced pork and crisp-tender cabbage strips - The flavor is like nothing else!!! They recently re-did the interior and it looks so clean and inviting, s... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(2) No|Flag Abuse
I've been eating at Shan Hu with my family for many years now. I am probably the pickiest Chinese eater you'll ever meet. Very few chinese places impress me. Shan Hu is absolutely the best, hands down. \r \r Some suggestions :\r \r Shrimp with Garlic Sauce - For those who like it a little spicy. If you want it even spicier, just tell them and they'll make it for you.\r Peking Shrimp - My wife's favorite. Hard to... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse