Royal Oaks Smiles Dental Group and OrthodonticsAdd to mybook
We are committed to modern dentistry!
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our office. At Royal Oaks Smiles Dental Group and Orthodontics we are committed to understanding and meeting your needs as a patient. We take great pride in providing professional excellence, the best quality materials, and state-of-the-art equipment. Our state-of-the-art equipment makes us one of the most technologically advanced offices in the area. We have intra-oral cameras, which allow us to view your teeth on a flat-screen monitor directly in front of you, and digital X-rays, which emit 90% less radiation than standard X-rays. At Royal Oaks Smiles Dental Group and Orthodontics you can even watch a movie while you're being treated. All of this technology allows us to be more accurate and efficient with your dental care, which enables us to provide the best dentistry at an affordable cost to you.
- Bridges - A Bridge (Or Partial Denture) Is a Custom-Made Replacement for One or More Missing Teeth That Literally "Bridges the Gap" Crowns - A Dental Crown Restore A Tooth's Shape, Size, And Strength. It Fully Encases the Visible Portion of Your Tooth or Dental Implant Dentures - If You Have Lost Some or All of Your Natural Teeth, Dentures Can Be Used to Replace Your Missing Teeth - Improving Your Health as Well as Your Appearance Fillings - A Filling Repairs and Restores the Surface of a Tooth That Has Been Damaged By Decay, Fracture, or Wear Hygiene - Routine Dental Checkups Are Vital To Good Oral Hygiene and Are the Best Way to Detect Problems at Their Earliest Stages Which Saves Unnecessary Discomfort, Time, and Money Periodontics - Periodontal Disease Is a Bacterial Infection of the Gums and Tissues That Support Your Teeth Root Canals - Root Canal Treatment Removes the Diseased Pulp Along With the Tooth's Nerve (Located Within a Tooth's Root Canal) Veneers - A Veneer Improves the Appearance of the Visible Front Surface of a Tooth by Covering It with a Wafer-Thin, Custom-Made Shell of Tooth-Colored Porcelain Whitening - Tooth Whitening Enhances The Brightness Of Natural Teeth; But It's Not For Everyone. Discuss It with Your Dentist Before You Take Action Wisdom Teeth - Third Molars, Also Called Wisdom Teeth, Are the Last Set of Permanent Teeth to Erupt In a Person's Mouth and Are the Ones Least Needed for Good Dental Health
- The Smile Generation
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, visa, master card
- Westchase, Westside
- Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Dentists, Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontists, Dental Clinics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Clinics