I've been a patient for over 15 years and recently had a very disappointing experience with the office staff.. The communication between patient and staff regarding a balance that's owing, and how they signed me up for a Care Credit Card at a interest rate of 29.99% when they told me I had no interest for 12 months no interest, and to find out months later the company started charging me only in 3 monthe later.. I never signed any contract, but only an application.. Olivia is the perso...view moren who told me verbally.. and I trusted her for I've been going there for many years and have referred other clients to them aswell. Dr. Kotlavek does a great job, but just reach deep into your pockets, because their not cheap..view lessShare Review
Roman DentalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- **Fine Care Provided Comfortably!** *M. Roman Kotlarek, DDS* *Laughing Gas *Emergencies Welcome *All Insurance *Payment Plans *Worker's Comp *Medicaid **Chipped, Tender, or Discolored Teeth?** *Let Us Provide Your Quality Care*
- *Smile Makeovers *Laser Whitening *White Filings *Bonding & Veneers *Crowns & Bridges *Dentures & Partials *Wisdom Teeth *Emergencies
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, insurance, master card, visa
- 1 block East of Dairy Ashford
- Westside, Energy Corridor
- Friendly Caring Staff,Quick Service,Extractions,Tooth Color Fillings,Cosmetic Dentistry,Implant Dentistry,Periodontal Therapy
American Society of Dental Aesthetics
Texas Dental Association
Academy of General Dentistry
International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Dental Association
- Dentists, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Implant Dentistry, Dental Clinics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Clinics
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Self, On Site, Free, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
I have, over the years had several experiences with different doctors. I have nothing but praise for this Doctor and his Staff.
Root canals... oh my god the fear I had, but actually the whole experience was great from the girls setting my appointment to the welcome I recived upon arrival.
Everyone showed real concern about my dental problems and helped me shed the fear I had about the amount of work I needed following years of my neglect.
Never once was I told "you should have...view more done something before now" or "how did you let your teeth get in this terrible shape", something I have heard from other dentists in the past.
My experience here has been terrific. My smile is coming along nicely and most of all I can talk freely with the Doctor as well as his Staff about my treatments. Eventually I will have the results I have been looking for and finally will be able to bite into that steak I've wanted for so long.
Believe me, this will be the best choice of a Great Dentist you will ever make.
Thanks Doctor Kotlarek
.........................................Terry Mview less
Upon arriving to this office, I was greated by a very friendly staff, which made me feel very compfortable! I had not been to a dentist in about 10 years. The hygienist was super nice to me and made every effort to make me very comfortable. There was no waiting, I was in and out in about an hour. The dentist was also very nice and took his time to explain my options for treatment. I will recommend this office to all my friends and family!!