Pet City Houston Inc
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Puppies, saltwater fish, freshwater fish, Reptiles, Small animals, Feeder's. Pet Supplies. One of the last real pet stores left! If we don't have it, then we can find it.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (281) 587-2287
Fax: (281) 587-9363
- Full line Pet Store carrying everything, puppies, marine fish, corals, saltwater, and supplies, small animals, hamsters, gerbils, mice, rats, chinchillas, prairie dogs, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, hedge hogs, Reptiles, boas, red tails, Pythons, ball, Burmese, Lizards, Iguanas, turtles, tortoises. All supplies and exotic animals and reptiles., Full line Pet Store carrying everything, puppies, marine fish, corals, saltwater, and supplies, small animals, hamsters, gerbils, mice, rats, chinchillas, prairie dogs, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, hedge hogs, Reptiles, boas, red tails, Pythons, ball, Burmese, Lizards, Iguanas, turtles, tortoises. All supplies and exotic animals and reptiles.
- Aqueon, Coral Life, Marineland, Nutro, Superpet, Tetra
- Payment method:
- cash, all major credit cards, debit, financing available
- off FM 1960 and I-45 on the west side, behind the McDonalds
U.S.D.A. licensesTexas Parks and Wildlife licensesA.K.C.
Pet City Discount Center
- Feeders, Pet Grooming, Pet Services, Pet Stores, Department Stores, Discount Stores, General Merchandise, Tropical Fish, Livestock Equipment & Supplies
- Other Information:
I LOVE IT
even though i told them i was browsing and was just killing time, they still treated me with the respect they would give someone spending thousands, when i asked a question they were knowledgeable, when i wanted something they got straight on it, they let me hold the snakes and play with the puppies and when i decided i wanted to buy a fish tank from them, they were very honest about how the beggining of a fish tank life, to get cheap fish because they have a 90% chance of dying due to ammonia from a new tank. but all in all this is a nice family owned pet shop that takes pride in their work, and go out of their way to get a product in just for you, and do anything they can to make your visit phenomenal.
Posted: 5/17/2010Provided by Citysearch -
A great place to buy a puppy, they have lots. All are guaranteed so you know you getting a good animal. In fact they hav one of the best guarantees in the business. It is safer to get a puppy from Pet City than it is to get one from a breeders back yard because you know they will be there tommorow if you have any problems (they have been in business 20 years). If youjust go to a breeders house the can decide not to answer your calls are not help you. Pet City is a great place for Healthy Animals! Perfect Puppies!
Posted: 2/15/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I never expectet to find a real pet store when I walked in to Pet City, but I was suprised. Not only did they have a lot of pets, includeing puppies, But they new what they were talking about! Not like the kids hired at the wharehouse stores that mainly carry dog food instead of pets. Its nice to know that houston has a real pet store!
Posted: 1/30/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I have bought multiple pets at pet city and have been given the best in service, even when I was not smart enough to do the right thing. I have never seen animals cared for so well, and the staff went out of their way to make sure I was happy. Not only would I recomend Pet City for a Puppy, I have got my who family to buy puppies from them. Not only that but multiple fish, reptiles and so on for the young ones in our family.
It's about time to see a real pet store, this place had everything from puppies to chipmunks, it was like a compact zoo. The kids loved it and cried when we had to leave. If anyone ever asked me where to go for a pet, I would tell them that pet city has everything! Even snakes, which they let my son hold. The best place ever, I'll be going back.
Posted: 12/13/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I have checked out dozens of pet store's in houston, and pet city by far one of the best. I have bought 3 puppies and 1 kitten from them, and they have been there 24 hours a day to answer my question. My only problem I had was I made the mistake of going to a vet near them called banfield which had the worst eduacated staff I have every seen. The staff at Pet City exceeded the staff at banfield hospital in knowledge! Because banfield is so close to pet city , pet city should post something in their store warning people about banfield, or at least advise people about how poor banfield is at treating puppies. All I know is if I need help with a pet, or a new pet, I call PET CITY!
Posted: 7/28/2008Provided by Citysearch -
We recently visited Pet City in search of a specific dog food. While their line up of products was okay (and they did not carry the brand we were looking for), the pups in the cages were nothing short of sad. There were 2 cairn terriers, one about 7-8 mos and another full grown, that didn't fit the cages and had completely blown coats (ie, had not been brushed, groomed or stripped). The other pups were isolated from each other and from people, and the cages needed cleaning. Also, they were running a ""sale"" to get rid of the older dogs! Please purchase your pups from a reputable source!