I came here for my fiance's birthday to have a nice dinner date. I can say right from the get go, things just went downhill. Our hostess that sat us down was not very nice to us at all... she looked at me and my fiance up and down and gave a us a snooty look and showed us to our table. She tossed our menus on the table and left us. As we were sitting, my fiance and I saw that other workers were sitting in the corner ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience to everyone who walks in the door. Today, Olive Garden’s family of 800+ restaurants is evolving with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is always something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo or discover exciting new tastes. Take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore our children’s menu, gluten-sensitive and new lighter fare options all under 575 calories, and order To Go to have your favorite food ready for pick up. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- It’s back! Enjoy Olive Garden’s 2 for $25 Tuscan Dinner, now with more new dishes than ever before. It all begins with our unlimited homemade soup or house salad and fresh-baked breadsticks. Next, choose two rich and robust Tuscan dishes like our New Creamy Chicken Firenze or our indulgent New Florentine Rollatini topped with a five-cheese marinara. Finally end the meal with a Tiramisu to share or two dolcini. With seven Tuscan dishes to choose from, including six new entrées, it’s all the ingredients you need for a delicious evening. Limited time only. Prices vary in NY, AK, and Canada.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, debit, diners club, all major credit cards
- South Main, Southwest Houston
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
I went to this location when my mom was visiting with me. She had never been to Olive Garden and so we decided to give this location a visit. Halfway through dinner, my little daughter noticed a small roach crawling on the wall next to us. She shreiked and pointed it to us. We asked her to calm down and I went to infor the server. She notified the Manager but no one came for at least the next 10 minutes. Although I c... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We want to thank manager Michael F. and the staff for a most excellent wedding rehearsal dinner. The food and service were superb and we were treated like kings and queens on our special day. We plan to frequent the restaurant often and will highly recommend the Olive Garden for future special occasions. \rLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch