Great restaurant. I was a little annoyed by the three hostess talking so much and loudly while we was waiting for the table. But our waiter which was the manager was awesome! By far best manager I've seen, I believe his name was Moby. Food was great, and service was great!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- Introducing Olive Garden’s ALL NEW FlavorFilled Pastas, featuring raviolis so nice, we filled them twice. Like our incredibly indulgent Lobster Ravioli, bursting with lobster and cheese, tossed in a creamy lobster alfredo sauce and topped with jumbo shrimp. Or our Chicken Marsala Ravioli, a new take on an old Italian favorite, twice-filled with roasted chicken and Italian cheeses and served in a delicious Marsala wine sauce with mushrooms and tomatoes. Plus, two dishes you know and love, Sausage Stuffed Rigatoni and Smoked Mozzarella Manicotti. And as always, it all comes with unlimited salad and breadsticks. Or treat yourself to our regular menu, featuring everyday favorites like Chicken Parmigiana or our famous Tour of Italy, best enjoyed with a glass of one of our Italian wines. And since there’s always room for dessert, finish your meal off with our impossibly creamy Tiramisu or Zeppoli, dusted with powdered sugar and served with chocolate sauce. No matter what you order, every night is a good night for Olive Garden. We’re All Family Here.
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, diners club, discover, master card, visa
- Commerce Park, Sharpstown, Westside
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
When I mention going here my husband's face lights up. We have been to other Olive Gardens where the waiter counted his money while taking our drink orders, we waited 30 minutes for our drink and eventually just left and drove right over to this one. There will be screaming children everywhere but here they seem to keep them in a pack and put the childless people on the other side of the restaurant which I am extreme... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I've been to this location twice now and will NOT be back. A simple to go order of breadsticks, soup, and calamari should NOT take nearly half an hour. I'd also gone there with 4 co-workers right at opening and it took nearly 10 minutes for a server to greet us. After we placed the order, a good 20 minutes went by before we were checked on. No bread, no salad, not even a lame excuse. There is NO excuse for that kind ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch