Last week I went to eat spaghetti with Italian sausage. The sausages were so old they were simular to raisins. Or simular to those over cooked hot dogs sitting on the grill in a gas station. Don't eat here. The management is more concern about cost than quality.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming Italian dining experience to everyone who walks in the door. Today, Olive Garden’s family of 800+ restaurants is evolving with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo or discover exciting new tastes. Pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wine and specialty drinks. Plus, explore our children’s menu, gluten sensitive and new lighter fare options all under 575 calories, and order ToGo to have your favorite food ready for pick up. ?At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone ?is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we ?encourage togetherness in everything we do??????????????????.
- For the first time ever you can Create Your Own Tour of Italy at Olive Garden, starting at just $12.99. Build your perfect plate by picking one of our premium pastas like Ravioli Di Portobello, a well-loved Italian signature pasta like creamy Fettuccine Alfredo and a classic Italian favorite like rich Chicken Parmigiana. Then, enjoy them all on one plate along with unlimited homemade soup or house salad and everyone’s favorite freshly-baked breadsticks. The Create Your Own Tour of Italy, three amazing tastes on one plate, starting at just $12.99. Limited Time Offer. Prices May Vary in NYC, Alaska and Canada. Offer available with select classics and pastas. Available for lunch or dinner.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- debit, diners club, amex, discover, master card, visa
- North Houston, Oak Forest - Garden Oaks
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
Great place for a quick lunch when you do not have a lot of time. The all you can eat soup and salad with bread sticks makes a great fast lunch. Also a good place for dinner when you have more time to enjoy the really good pasta, chicken, etc., dishes.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse