Olive Garden Italian RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers’ favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children’s, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do.
- Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl® isn’t just back, it’s bigger and better than ever before. Come celebrate the 20th anniversary of Never Ending Pasta Bowl® at Olive Garden by enjoying over 20 irresistible choices when you build bowl after bowl of your perfect pasta. Choose a savory sauce, like our new Chicken Pomodoro or Pesto Alfredo, a delicious pasta, and a tasty topping like new Crispy Chicken Fritta. Then, enjoy your never ending pasta with never ending salad and breadsticks, all starting at $9.99. Or order from our regular menu, featuring everyday favorites like Chicken Parmigiana or our famous Tour of Italy, best enjoyed with a glass of one of our Italian wines. And since there’s always room for dessert, finish your meal off with our impossibly creamy Tiramisu or Zeppoli, dusted with powdered sugar and served with chocolate sauce. No matter what you order, every night is a good night for Olive Garden. We’re All Family Here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, debit, diners club
- Willowbrook, Willowbrook Mall
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
We've been going here for a long time and have always enjoyed our meal. Over time it's gotten more crowded and about the only time you can get in during a weekend without waiting is to get there when they first open. Sometimes we just get Take Out to skip the crowd.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
The best, the best the best and after visting many, many resturants I do not ever give a five. But I have visited this location so many times and always got good service, excellent food and thats when it's pack because I've never been there when it isn't crowded and I've lived here for six years now. My husband and I like to sit at the bar and talk over plans, the kids, and our day and relationship with Christ, even ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch