New Zion / Kingdom KidsAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- At New Zion Christian Church we desire, through God's Power, to disciple a community of believers united in fellowship love, encouragement and support, to instill a rich Christian heritage solidly founded on the truth of God's word. We are challenged to do the extraordinary; over and above what "the world" is willing to invest and to have faith in Christ Jesus that knows no end. We seek to exalt him through all that we do. From the Pastor Greetings, I am Pastor Don Keathley the senior pastor of New Zion Christian Church. I give the overall spiritual and directional leadership to the ministries here at NZCC. I also oversee the membership team. The membership team is first base in our baseball diamond strategy to help believers become fully integrated into the life of our ministry and fully formed into the image of Jesus. I believe that NZCC has a very unique calling and position in West Houston. If you are new to town, are thinking of moving to this city or have friends who are looking for a church home in Houston, I would welcome the opportunity to share the vision that God has given to us and see if you are a part of God's divine strategy in Houston. ; Lang:English and Spanish
- Wholeness in Our Lives, God desires us to experience life in all its fullness: physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually! Jesus came to give us abundant life! John 10:10 Every Member is a Minister, God wants to show us His purpose for our lives and use us to help others find theirs! Pray to know God's will and walk it out! Colossians 1:9-10 Being Givers, Not Takers, God desires us to develop and demonstrate a giving attitude and life style. The generous soul will be made rich. Proverbs 11:24-25 Servant Attitude, God is calling us to serve Him and others from the tremendous love that He gives us! He wants us to be servant / leaders. Jesus didn't come to be served, but to serve. Matt 20:28 Life Accountability, our accountability to God is demonstrated by our submission to those whom God has put in our lives. Exhort one another daily. Hebrews 3:13 People of Vision, God gives us vision to keep us focused on His purposes and to show us new ways to accomplish them. Without vision, the people perish. Proverbs 29:18 Recognizing Character over Charisma, God's development of character and the Fruit of the Spirit in our lives are higher priorities than individual gifts and abilities. Without love, we are nothing. I Cor 13:1-3
- New Zion Christian Church is located on Dairy Ashford between Briar Forest and Memorial
- Westside, Briarforest
- Preschools & Kindergarten, Day Care Centers & Nurseries, Nursery Schools, Child Care, Churches & Places of Worship, Schools