I enjoy eating at Murphy's Deli at Chimney Rock at least once a week and every weekend! It is conveniently located, and the food is guaranteed fresh and excellent. The staff is also friendly, including the new owners. I would recommend you try their sandwiches if you have not.
- General Info:
- History Murphy’s Deli first opened to the public in 1993, the company’s first location was on Murphy Road in the city of Stafford, Texas a suburb of Houston. The combination of quality, affordable food served in a pleasant atmosphere propelled the fledgling deli into a premier position in the highly competitive Houston market. Under the innovative direction of owner Hassan Houmani, Murphy’s Deli grew at a rapid rate. The principal problems that Hassan saw with existing franchises were the limited menus and same old concepts. Clearly, the old concepts that worked in the latest decade would not be as successful in the new millennium. The Murphy's Deli concept concentrates on a flexible, unique menu, utilizing an interior layout that would be able to function equally well in different environments such as office buildings, airports, malls, stand-alone buildings and strip centers. What was to become the Murphy's Deli concept was an immediate success, and one that can be easily duplicated. The first site, on Murphy Road, where our name originated, is still operating as a Murphy's Deli today. It’s Hassan's firsthand knowledge of the fundamentals of our industry, and unbridled enthusiasm that makes our company so great!
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (713) 785-0047
- Payment method:
- check, amex, discover, diners club, visa, mastercard, jcb, cash, company card
- Price Range:
- To get menu and pricing for your local Murphy’s Deli, please go to store menus by location.
- 600 Congress Avenue, Ste. G-230 Austin, Texas 78701 700 Lavaca Street, Ste. 110 Austin, Texas 78701 111 Congress Avenue, Ste. 180 Austin, Texas 78701
- Tanglewood, Westside, Great Uptown
- Delicatessens, Restaurants, Sandwich Shops
- Other Information:
Take Out: Yes, No
Cuisines: Deli, Sandwiches, Dessert, Ice Cream, Pastries
Takes Reservations: No