Maid Brigade of Houston
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- WINNER OF THE 2002 MAID BRIGADE FRANCHISE OF THE YEAR AWARD! Robert & Debbie Moser decided to open a professional home cleaning service in 1998 after years of frustration with house cleaners who cancelled at the last minute or whose attention to detail disappeared after a few visits. They hope that homeowners in the Inner Loop and Southwest areas would appreciate a service that offers quality and reliability...guaranteed. They believe they had the skills and the insights to offer consistently superior service, cleaning after cleaning. And they knew they had the perfect partner in Maid Brigade, America's premier home cleaning franchise since 1979. The results is our client care service. The Mosers are dedicated to making your life a little easier and your home a lot cleaner. They invite you to give them a call.Quality. Reliability. Guaranteed.
- Business History
- Cleaning homes in central and greater southwest Houston since 1998!
- Cleaning Services, Green Cleaning Services, House Cleaning Services, Maid Services
- Payment method:
- visa, discover, mastercard, all major credit cards, amex, check, debit, master card
- Southwest Houston, Gulfton
- Maid & Butler Services, Cleaning Contractors, House Cleaning
Posted: 5/25/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I scheduled a first cleaning with Maid Brigade a month after moving into a new home. In addition to charging a higher price than I was quoted by phone, the team who came to clean damaged my kitchen's butcher block counter tops by dragging a metal breadbox across them, disturbed media components that had to be re-set, and failed to move several items of furniture back to their original place. They were polite, and they cleaned well, but property damage and re-setting the house after they left made this service a HUGE disappointment. I will not be using them again.