I was looking for a Board Certified Lawyer in Employment and found this lawyer in the Yellow Pages. After meeting and discussing my case, I decided to let him handle my case. I was very pleased with the outcome and the way it was handled. I think it is very important, that if you need a lawyer for some employment reasons,and you need a good lawyer, that you make sure you find a Board Certified Lawyer, certified b... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Law Office Of G. Scott Fiddler PCAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- G. Scott Fiddler is Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law and Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, which makes him one of approximately 25 employment lawyers in Texas board certified in both these specialties.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (281) 897-0070
- Representing Executives in Employment and Small Business Matters ► Age Discrimination - Sexual Harassment ► Wrongful Termination - Retaliation Cases ► Discrimination: Race, Gender, Religion, Disability ► Overtime Claims ► Whistle Blower Cases ► Non-Compete and Trade Secret Litigation ► Employment Contracts ► Severance Package Review & Negotiation ► Commercial Litigation
- Located in Houston Serving the entire metro area.
- Downtown Houston, Central Houston
- Employment Discrimination Attorneys, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, Sexual Harassment Attorneys, Attorneys
Mr. Fiddler was recommended to me by one of his opposing counsel, whom I have known and respected for 15 years. Scott, his colleagues, and staff provided excellent service and representation to me during a very difficult time. They were on point, communicative when needed, professional, and personable. I am completely satisfied with the results achieved by his team and most appreciative of the work they did on my beh... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Congrats to Scott for winning the top lawyer in H magazine. I know him personally and cannot recommend anyone more knowledgable or profession in the city of Houston. He will represent you better then any other employment law attorney in Houston. You do not get to be Board Certified unless you have earned it. Congrats to Scott and his staff.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse