I was booked in a "non-smoking" room on the "smoking" floor. Really? I nearly threw up, thankfully I was able to get another room but one of the dumbest business practices I could imagine. Overall unimpressed with the place, this will be my first and only time here and probably think twice before staying at a LaQuinta again.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston NorthwestAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Now offering FREE High-Speed Internet Access in ALL rooms. The La Quinta Inn-Houston Northwest is minutes from the Galleria For events at George Brown Convention Center, Minute Maid Stadium, and Baseball USA, this is the place to stay. Also convenient to Brookhollow Business Park, Downtown Houston, we are 20 minutes from Reliant Park and in just a short drive, reach NASA Johnson Space Center, the Kemah Boardwalk and Galveston beaches. We sit 10 miles from the University of Houston and Rice.
- Guest Rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- La Quinta Inn & Suites
- Payment method:
- cash, travelers checks, amex, discover, master card, visa
- With a stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Northwest in Houston (Northwest Houston), you'll be convenient to Houston Graduate School of Theology and Delmar Stadium. This hotel is within the vicinity of Marq*E Entertainment Center and Houston Arboretum and Nature Center.
- North Houston, Oak Forest - Garden Oaks
- Hotels, Lodging, Motels, Meeting & Event Planning Services
The room itself was a mediocre, run-of-the-mill hotel room. Sheets were itchy, air conditioner smelled very stale, but it was a place to sleep at night. I stayed a week on business and from the moment I first used the bathroom I was very unhappy. The toilet refused to flush on a consistent basis and the tub would fill as I showered. One morning as I finished my shower at 6:00 am and went to step out of the tub, I dis... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Hum where do i even begin, as soon as opened the door we were greeted by a horrendous odor. It was a blend of musky mold and cigarette smoke maybe even some illegal substances. Then two big ole beetles attacked us which we tried to flush but the toilet didnt work. So we said lets get outta here and go out to eat but while plugging in my curling iron I was stunned to see a row of fake eyelashes stuck to the wall. When... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse