Perfect.....Perfect........Perfect........I am from out of the Country in Houston on Business. I shut my Iphone 6 in the trunk of the rental and smashed it. I could not get a new phone because my carrier was not even state side. I asked a Co-worker if she knew of a good repair Person and she sent me here saying she used them for years and they were the bomb. She was right my phone was bent in 1/2, smashed with no si... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
iPhone Repair. IPad Repair. iPod RepairAdd to mybook
- BUY . SELL. REPAIR IPADS, IPHONES, IPODS & ALL BRANDS OF CELL PHONES&PAGERS.
- Apple, Blackberry, HTC, IPAD, IPOD, IPhone, Ipad 2, Ipad 3, Ipod touch, Kyocera, LG, Nokia, Samaung, Siemens, ipad 4, ipad air, ipad mini, iphone 5, iphone 5c, iphone 5s, iphone 6, iphone repair conroe, iphone repair cypress, iphone repair deer park, iphone repair houston, iphone repair katy, iphone repair spring, iphone repair sugar land , iphone repair the woodlands, ipod 5
- Payment method:
- check, debit, insurance, paypal, travelers checks, all major credit cards
- Woodlake/ Briar Meadow, Westside
- Houston's oldest Paging & Cell Phone Repair Company. We have been in business now for over 27 years. We still have the Same Name and the Same Owners. We are locally owned and operated with an onsite repair shop. We have Motorola Certified Tech and offer state of the art equipment and services. Products/ Services We offer reliable and affordable communication for Houston and all over the USA.
- 27 Years In Business with the same address and same owners.
The Paging Superstore
Iphone Repair - Ipad Repair
- Cellular Telephone Service, Cellular Telephone Equipment & Supplies, Communications Services, Paging & Signaling Equipment, Paging & Signaling Service, Telecommunications Services, Telephone Companies, Telephone Equipment & Systems-Repair & Service, Utility Companies, Consumer Electronics
My friends referred me to these guys and I am glad she did they saved me from having to buy a new phone. I took my iphone 5S to the place in the mall and they said I had water damage and they could not fix it. Then I went here they cleaned my phone and in about an hour called me and said it was fixed and working great. I picked it up and have been using it now for weeks and it is just like new again and it save... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I drove all the way from Pasadena TX based on the 5 star reviews, and I am glad I did. They fixed the broken screen on my IPad 3 super fast! They called me when it was ready. They charged me 125.00 to replace the screen and digitizer, and they have a 15% off coupon. My IPad is like new! Great service, fair price what else do you want.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
The service was great and very fast. I was in town for only a few days and needed to get my iPad screen replaced. I was told it would take three hours and we could pick it up the next day. To my surprise he was done an hour later. Glad to have my iPad back and looking like new again.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My phone took a dive down my stairs and landed on the tile floor below. I went to the Apple store and they said it was going to cost $250.00 to repair. I then remembered passing this place and decided to stop by after seeing the many positive feedback stories. THEY ARE ALL TRUE THIS PLACE IS OF BEST. They fixed my phone on about 30 minutes for less then 1/2 the price of Apple. Everyone thee raved about their honesty ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I was at Starbucks with 3 friends, put my iphone on the table and sat and talked for about a minute. All of the sudden this oversized woman walks by and wipes out the whole table. I mean knocks it totally over and to the floor. The hot coffee went all over me and was hotter then I was. Then right as I remembered oh no my phone she stomped on it and smashed it to death. It looked as if it had been through a war. She ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
This is my second time using them the 1st time I put my ipad on the roof of my car and ran it over. They fixed it just like new and it's been working great now for over a year. It was so hot yesterday I decided to take a dip in the pool and noticed a 1/2 later I had my phone in my shorts...OH NO.....I thought my new iphone 5 only a week old was trash. I remembered the CPR they did to revive my ipad so took a... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse