I have stayed here twice and both times have been great. The price cant be beat. The service and staff are always courteous and prompt to help. The rooms are spacious and the kitchen is big enough to stay in a cook if needed. The private parking garage is a nice touch. The decor is not old and outdated. The 24 hour market is also good for those late night munchies. There is a breakfast available which has plenty of choices. The location is great because it is so close to Richmond, West...view moreheimer and the Galleria. I would highly recommend ChaChos on Westheimer and Sams Boat on Richmond. The Dave and Busters on Richmond is also a great place to start before hitting the nightlife downtown. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to rest without all the frills.view less
HYATT house Houston/Galleria
- General Info:
- Located within the heart of the Houston Galleria area and a short drive to downtown, the newly-renovated HYATT house Houston/Galleria hotel offers a brand-new onsite bar, free morning spread breakfast, WiFi and pet-friendly suites.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (713) 629-9092
- 24/7 Fitness Center
- 24/7 Guest Market
- Business Center
- Daily Housekeeping
- Free Grocery Shopping Service
- Free Morning Spread Breakfast
- Free Property-Wide WiFi
- Outdoor Pool + Firepit
- Pet-Friendly Suites with Full Kitchens (fees apply)
- Hyatt House
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, cash
- With a stay at HYATT house Houston/Galleria in Houston (Galleria), you'll be convenient to Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park and The Galleria. This aparthotel is within close proximity of Williams Tower and Uptown Plaza.
- Uptown-Galleria, Westside, Great Uptown
- Hotels, Lodging, Motels, Corporate Lodging
Excellent value. Quiet, clean, well maintained. A hotel that is more like a personal residence. Rich decor, not the usual ""scary"" hotel bedspreads, etc.
Close to the Galleria mall but just off the main noisy highway. The covered and gated parking garage was nice. Really thought the market was great; a small convenience market with 24 hour acces operated on an ""Honor Roll"" system! The staff was great, very friendly and outgoing. A great place for a quiet weekend getaway. Definately...view more would recommend to any one who is looking for first class accommodations at budget prices. Got a deluxe suite that was like a furnished one bedroom apartment for $79. on a weekend.view less