Georgette's Beauty SalonAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Georgette's Beauty Salon in Houston, TX is a private company established in 1997 and incorporated in Texas. We specialize in Bridal Hair, QuinceAtera Hair, Brazilian Blowouts, and much more! Please visit our website for more info!
We can service men and women
30% off for all 1st time customers !!!
We can handle special occasions : Holiday parties, homecoming, proms, weddings, bridal parties
We offer cut and color classes !!
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (832) 283-6940
- Georgette's Beauty Salon provides services that often include haircuts, color service, perms, waxing.Now offering African-American hair styles Feneglefe braids, twists, extensions & weaves, tree braids, cornrows, invisible parts, sew ins, braided style Call for quotes
- Aquage, Biolage, Chi / Rusk, Johnny B., Matrix , Paul Mitchell, Redken
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, check, debit, discover, visa, mastercard
- Near the 610 loop and I-45 in the southside of town.
- Gulfgate/ Pine Valley, Southeast Houston
- Plenty of Free Parking
- English, Spanish
- Hair Stylists, Hair Weaving, Hair Supplies & Accessories, Hair Braiding
The salon is in a quiet neighborhood, might have not much to look at but the magic that Rosie does for her customers will make you forget that. At first it takes a minute to trust her views but once you take her advice you will be so happy you did. She is truly the best at what she does best, she's the best colorist I've ever been too. Her haircuts are beautifully done as well. You will not regret going to this salon... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My daughter and I were not so lucky. My daughter went in for highlights and there must have been some miscommunication because she absolutely hated the way her hair looked! After paying $95 she kept the hair like Rosy did it for one week and then she had a friend color it. What a waste of money! In my case, I went in for a Brazilian Blowout which I had paid $129 with Groupon and it did not work at all - and I do... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse