- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Southern-Style Cooking. Traditional Creole-Style Cuisine. Frenchy's Has Been A Hometown Favorite Since 1969. Frenchy's Sausage Co. Offers Creole Hot Sausage, & Prepared Creole Food To Go. Open Monday- Thursday, and Sunday 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. & Friday - Saturday 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- Large orders & Catering for your next event.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover
- South Central Houston, Greater Third Ward
Frenchy's Sausage Company
- American Restaurants, Caterers, Wholesale Meat, Creole & Cajun Restaurants, Fast Food Restaurants, Chicken Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Soul Food Restaurants, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants, Restaurant Delivery Service, Restaurants, Meat Processing, Food Processing & Manufacturing
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Drive Through: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Southern, Soul, Chicken, American, Fast Food, Omelets, Californian
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Below Average
03/19/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I love tasty delicious fried chicken wings. I used to love going to Frenchy's to get my wings. Not anymore. It's true that their prices have increased so much that now I just pass the restaurant on the way to somewhere more reasonable. Whatever the reason for the price hike, I just don't care. Frenchy's is history. A faded memory of when the food was good and the prices were reasonable. I was about done when they charged extra when you didn't want ice in your drink. WTH? These restaurants are going crazy. But I won't be going there with them.
01/06/2012Provided by Citysearch -
Look I know we are all facing challenging times but this is totally unacceptable. This price hike is rediculous. I urge the public and loyal customers of Frenchy's to boycott this chain. I personally love their chicken but I be darned if I'm going to pay 8.99 for a five piece wing dinner. I thought 6.99 was too much but oh well. Then today I in their story to see this sign posted annoucing their new price structure. Basically they have increased pricing by 2.00 per order. what the 0)*&)^&^(^%*. Customers let show our power by boycotting Frenchy's. At this rate they obviously feel they own us instead of the other way around. Boycot...boycot...boycot!
10/27/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Went to the Frenchy's on Scott. There were lots of people around so I figured that the chicken would be hot and fresh....WRONG!!! I got the 5pc wing dinner and the chicken was so cold and dry if it had not been for the strawberry soda I would have CHOKED! I asked for extra seasoning for my fries and I got NO seasoning for my fries and to top it off the peppers they gave me were so small I could not even use the juice from the pepper to moisten the dry chicken!!! For more than 8$ they will not have to worry about me....I passed up Popeyes for this horrible mess!!!
12/20/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I love Frenchy's Chicken and although the locations on Scott near TSU/UH and inside of HEB are better tasting than the Kirby location I have never been dissatisfied with the food at Frenchy's on Kirby until today. This evening I went to the drive thru and ordered a King Special. I only live about 10 minutes away so there was definitely not enough time for my fries and chicken to be cold. When I tasted the fries they were cold and greasy and appeared to be halfway cooked. The chicken was also cold and tasted like it had been sitting out all day. I was very disappointed and have to agree with the majority of the people who say the Kirby location is not as good as either location on Scott.