BLVD Dentistry Galleria
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- BLVD Dentistry brings into perfect alignment the benefits of a well-established dental practice with experienced doctors and staff, and a fresh new modern dental experience. We are committed to providing excellent, individualized care at affordable prices within a modern environment. We hope you come check us out. We think you'll like what you see.
- Invisalign, Opalescense
- Payment method:
- discover, check, cash, financing available, visa, master card, amex, insurance, mastercard
- Galleria, Tanglewood
- Westside, Great Uptown, Uptown-Galleria
- Dentist, Dental Office, Family Dentist, Cosmetic Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Endodontics, Periodontics, Emergency Dental Services, Teeth Whitening Services, Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, Veneers, Laser Dentistry, Preventative Dental Care, Orthodontics, Oral Cancer Screenings, Night Guards, Gum Contouring, Gum Disease Treatment, Smile Makeovers, Sedation Dentistry, Tooth Bonding, Nitrous Oxide, Snore Treatment, Periodontal Surgery, Gum Grafting, TMJ Treatment, Sleep Apnea, Ceramic Crowns, Dental Inlays and Onlays
American Dental Association
Texas Dental Association
Greater Houston Dental Society
Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Greater Houston Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Periodontists, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Free
Insurance: Delta Dental PPO, DeltaCare USA, Delta Dental Premier
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: Yes
Blvd dentistry is a new wave for dentistry. I actually enjoy getting my teeth cleaned and chatting with the staff. They have taken very good care of my teeth and my own well-being. Blvd plays good music and has a tv in every room so you don't feel like you are at "the dentist".
Everyone was so kind and courteous. The facility was outstanding, everything was clean and new. The staff that treated me gentle and made me feel welcome and relaxed. For the first time I think I actually enjoyed going to the dentist, instead of dreading it! Thanks Blvd, you guys rock!