- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- 12032 East Fwy – Federal 713-455-9700
- 12338 Gulf Fwy - Almeda 713-941-3900
- 12300 North Fwy - Greenspoint Mall 281-875-1900
- 3900 Spencer Hwy - Pasadena 713-473-4600
- 5035 Garth Rd - Baytown 281-421-8600
- 129 Sawdust Rd. - Woodlands 281-296-9500
- 4610 Hwy 6/Hwy 6 & Austin Parkway - Sugarland 281-980-0660
- 11320 Westheimer Rd. - Westheimer 281-870-1900
- 3775 S. Cooper St. - Arlington 817-468-4800
- 1311 Kildaire Farm Road - Cary 919-462-9065
- 140 Oakmont Drive – Greenville 252-756-9175
- 7339 Six Forks Road – Raleigh 919-847-8189
- 4120 Main @ North Hills St – Raleigh 919-787-1665
- 6240 Glenwood Ave – Raleigh 919-781-6755
- 4700 Emperor Blvd – Durham 919-941-9010
- 5390 Longley Lane – Reno 775-853-7373
- 255 Disc Drive – Sparks 775-359-9393
As a Fitness Connection member, we offer you more than just a place to exercise but a place where you can achieve your fitness goals no matter what they may be. Whether you are looking to lose fat, build muscle, relieve pain, live more actively or live longer, you will need to follow the five steps below to gain your success:
Nutrition Proper eating habits: knowing what to eat, how much to eat and when to eat can make or break your fitness success. In this fast-paced world there is a strong possibility you are not getting the nutrients you need, and we therefore recommend certain supplements to help you. Cardiovascular Training Exercise elevates your heart rate, which promotes caloric expenditure, helps burn fat and increases the efficiency of the heart and lungs. Resistance Training Resistance training will help increase your muscle's efficiency. This will increase your resting metabolism so you will burn more calories in your day-to-day life no matter what you are doing! Functional Flexability Functional flexibility is your ability to keep your body in balance. Balanced muscle strength and range of motion of the joints allows your body to coordinate movement properly. Ultimately, this minimizes the risk of injury and increases your mobility, which therefore allows you to lead a more active life. Accountability Professional Assistance: This is where it all comes together and our team of nationally certified trainers can create a customized plan with the above components to make it possible for anyone to achieve their fitness goals in a safe and efficient way. As a member, we provide free personal training orientations, so make sure to take advantage of this service
Accountability Partners: using your social network, whether online, at home or in the gym to encourage you to keep to your schedule and plan!
- STAFF Whether our knowledgeable staff members are answering questions about workout equipment, class schedules, or supplements and nutrition, they are there to help when you need them.
- BASKETBALL Our extraordinary facilities feature a variety of amazing amenities, including women’s only areas, dry saunas and indoor basketball courts.
- EQUIPMENT At Fitness connection, our members expect only the very best. This starts with state-of-the-art fitness equipment and an educated staff there to assist you in making the most out of each workout.
- POOL Some of our facilities are outfitted with a heated indoor pool. From Aquafit® and water aerobics to laps, the pool is a great place to strengthen muscle without putting added stress on your joints.
- CLASSES We offer our members a wide variety of classes, from Aquafit® to Zumba®. Our knowledgeable, certified instructors are dedicated to giving an extraordinary workout at our incredible price.