Eye Trends: Dr. Zaibaq & Associates
- General Info:
- The Eye Trends Optical Boutique is The Address for Exclusive Eye Wear such as: David Yurman, Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Oakley, Dolce and Gabbana, Coach, Oliver Peoples, Gold and Wood, 2.5, Maui Jim, Calvin Klein, Ray Ban......and many more! Dr. George Zaibaq is a therapeutic optometrist and glaucoma specialist who has been in practice for over 20 years in and around the greater Houston area. He is a proud alumni of the University of Houston for both undergrad as well as optometry school (Go Coogs!). His extensive research and devotion to the latest in cutting-edge technology and continuing medical education ensures that his patients receive only the best care and comprehensive eye exams that emphasize overall health and well-being. Most major insurance plans are accepted, and discount arrangements may be made for the uninsured. Please call today to set up an appointment--the difference is clear!
- Extra Phones:
Sugarland Location: (281) 265-2000
- Italee 2.5, AIR LOCK, ARMANI, CK, Christian Dior, Coach, David Yurman, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Flexon, GUCCI, MAUI JIM, MICHAEL KORS, NICOLE MILLER, NINE WEST, Nautica, Nike, OGI, Oakley, POLO, PRADA, Ralph Lauren, Rayban, SAKS, Salt, Seraphim, Sport Protection, Vera Wang, Versace
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Meyerland Plaza Shopping Center, Southwest Houston, Meyerland Area
- Doctors at this office: George Zaibaq, OD Steven J.Garza, OD
- Arabic, English, Spanish
- Texas Optometric Association
- Contact Lenses, Eyeglasses, Optical Goods, Optometrists, Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: No
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: Yes
I love Eye Trends. The doctors are great and the staff is always helpful and friendly. The frame selection is excellent and the staff is always ready to help you with selecting a pair that is right for your face. I would definitely recommend Eye Trends to anyone.
Eye Trends came highly recommended and I will gladly recommend them myself. I was having some very new (to me) and significant eye issues. I called to see if Dr Zaibaq was taking new patients and initially was told no and that it would be a couple weeks or so before I could get in to see another doctor. When I was asked why I would be coming in, the eye tech/assistant took great concern and immediately talked to Dr Zaibaq about what I had explained and they squeezed me in within the next hour! I have since been in the office twice and the staff is incredible. Liz, has made it her business to make sure that I am perfectly happy with my glasses and my visit each time. Dr Zaibaq showed great concern and talked at length with me about what I was experiencing and the treatment options. I highly, highly recommend Eye Trends (at Meyerland). So glad I did!