Eye Trends: Dr. Zaibaq & AssociatesAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- The Eye Trends Optical Boutique is The Address for Exclusive Eye Wear such as: David Yurman, Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Oakley, Dolce and Gabbana, Coach, Oliver Peoples, Gold and Wood, 2.5, Maui Jim, Calvin Klein, Ray Ban......and many more! Dr. George Zaibaq is a therapeutic optometrist and glaucoma specialist who has been in practice for over 20 years in and around the greater Houston area. He is a proud alumni of the University of Houston for both undergrad as well as optometry school (Go Coogs!). His extensive research and devotion to the latest in cutting-edge technology and continuing medical education ensures that his patients receive only the best care and comprehensive eye exams that emphasize overall health and well-being. Most major insurance plans are accepted, and discount arrangements may be made for the uninsured. Please call today to set up an appointment--the difference is clear!
- Extra Phones:
Sugarland Location: (281) 265-2000
- Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Prescription Sunglasses, Contact Lenses, and Specialty Contact Lenses Eye Exams, Lasik, Dry Eyes Treatment, Eyecare, Eyeware, Cataracts, Glaucoma, Medical Eye Care, and Contact Lenses
- Italee 2.5, AIR LOCK, ARMANI, CK, Christian Dior, Coach, David Yurman, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Flexon, GUCCI, MAUI JIM, MICHAEL KORS, NICOLE MILLER, NINE WEST, Nautica, Nike, OGI, Oakley, POLO, PRADA, Ralph Lauren, Rayban, SAKS, Salt, Seraphim, Sport Protection, Vera Wang, Versace
- Payment method:
- master card, cash, amex, discover, check, financing available, insurance, visa
- Meyerland Plaza Shopping Center, Southwest Houston, Meyerland Area
- Doctors at this office: George Zaibaq, OD Steven J.Garza, OD
- Arabic, English, Spanish
- Texas Optometric Association
- Contact Lenses, Eyeglasses, Optical Goods, Optometrists, Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
I have always had a pleasant experience with Eye Trends. I have been going there for years and the glasses selection is excellent and the doctor’s care is great. They are attentive and very thorough. All my questions are always answered. Keep up the good job!
I love Eye Trends. The doctors are great and the staff is always helpful and friendly. The frame selection is excellent and the staff is always ready to help you with selecting a pair that is right for your face. I would definitely recommend Eye Trends to anyone.
Eye Trends came highly recommended and I will gladly recommend them myself. I was having some very new (to me) and significant eye issues. I called to see if Dr Zaibaq was taking new patients and initially was told no and that it would be a couple weeks or so before I could get in to see another doctor. When I was asked why I would be coming in, the eye tech/assistant took great concern and immediately talked to Dr Z... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse