Econo Lodge-Medical Center
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Come and Stay with Us! Enjoy Our Clean and Comfortable Rooms. We Have 70 Rooms to Accommodate You. Our Staffs are Some of the Finest and Friendliest. Visit Our Website and Take a Video Tour of Our Hotel. We Offer Special Medical Rates and Free Shuttle to Medical Center. We are Less Than One Mile to Medical Center, Reliant Park, Rice University, University of Houston, Herman Park, Zoo and Museum Shopping Center Within Walking Distance. Hobby Airport 11 Miles and International Airport 25 Miles. AMENITY Business: * Copying Service * Facsimile Service * High Speed Internet Attractions Close By: * Reliant Park-0.5 M * Medical Center-1 M * Rice University-0.5 M * Herman Park-05 M * The Zoo-0.5 M * Museum District-0.5 M * George R. Brown Convention Center-6 M * Downtown-7 M * Hobby Airport-25 M * International Airport-25 M * University of Houston-8 M
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (713) 665-6679
TollFree: (888) 575-6343
- Number of Rooms:70 Number of Floors: 2 Check In: 1:00pm Check Out: 12:00 NOON * 24-Hour Front Desk * Complimentary Shuttle to Medical Center Hospitals * Free Continental Breakfast * Free Houston Chronicle in Lobby * Ice Machines * Outdoor Seasonal Pool * Wake Up Call Rooms Include: * Air Conditioning * AM/FM Radio Alarm Clock * Coffee Maker * Free Local Calls * Free Morning Newspaper * Hairdryer * Handicap Accessible Rooms * High Speed Internet Access * Iron & Ironing Board * Microwave * Non-Smoking Rooms * Refrigerator * Cable Television * Voicemail
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- We are conveniently located inside the 610 loop close to all freeways.
- Southwest Houston, South Main
- Hotels, Motels, Hotel & Motel Management, Corporate Lodging, Lodging
11/07/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I almost cancelled because of the review posted Apr 16,2010. Glad I didn't, our stay was fine. Room was clean 8,out of 10, Water pressure and constant temp, 10 of 10, Refrig and micro worked fine, it was reasonably quiet...yes we heard an ambulance once and a while (it's a mile from a hospital). Didn't use the shuttle because of hospital appointment scheduling. At this rate you can afford to park at MD Anderson ($12 per day). Felt secure, parking well lit. Front desk was ""hurried"", all staff was accommodating and friendly. I rate it a 4 of 5 and a 5 of 5 for value. Will be there every two weeks for the next six months. The breakfast is an apple, banana, roll ( Wal-mart has better), coffee. Not an appetizing place for breakfast, we went to room. Oh yea, arm chairs were uncomfortable (most are).
04/16/2010Provided by Citysearch -
My husband had appt at cancer hospital and hotel seemed convenient. The room stunk of cigar, I called the front desk clerk and she yelled at me and told me there were no more rooms available. I explained my husband has problems breathing and could not stay in that room. She was very upset and told us to return to office. Was rude and gave us another room. 2nd room was dirty, I used napkins to turn on faucets and open door handles due to room seemed unsanitary. My husband became ill during the night and we had to go to E.R. and luckily we did not have to stay in the room. Packed our items and left, because we were afraid someone would break in while we were gone. Left around 2 am and a dark skin man, guest at the hotel, kept yelling at us to stop while we were driving off, trying to pull a scam on us. Very frighting experience! We felt we were in the middle of one of those movies with crack/hookers/pimps in it. or at least felt like we were surrounded by them. Left and never looked back!