We went on a Saturday night. The dance floor is really small and people bump into you, 96% of the music is hip hop (like someone else already mentioned- you can find that on every single club in Downtown), the other 4% was spanish music including reggeaton, they played one salsa song the whole night, the DJ was annoying and he even repeated like 5 songs. Another negative thing was that at closing time a drunk girl got into an argument with the bartender and the bartender began to fling glasses at her. I was really dissapointed because we were expecting Latin music. We will never go back there again. If you are looking for a good LATIN club where they will play mainly spanish music then do not go here. If you want to go to a club where they play mostly salsa and the atmosphere is comfortable, the people are mature, and it is not too crowded I recommend Melaos. If you want to go to a club where they play a variety of spanish music go to Bar Rio, because the place is bigger and the people are mature and decent/clean looking.