I volunteered there and saw things that would make your hair stand on end, they scream at their volunteers and workers, keep things you donate and when confronted with evidence...got rid of the people who said anything about it. I feel very sorry for the animals...have never dealt with such a bunch of liars and people so full of themselves!!!!!!!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Citizens For Animal Protection Thrift StoreAdd to mybook
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (281) 497-7559
Phone: (281) 497-9055
- CAP (Citizens for Animal Protection) Thrift Store is the only thrift store in the Houston area benefiting animals. We carry a wonderful variety of household, clothes, jewelry, furniture, lamps, art, etc. all at extremely low prices. All proceeds from the CAP Thrift Store go directly to our CAP shelter to care for our homeless pets.
- Iams, Nutro, Royal Canin, Science Diet
- Payment method:
- debit, all major credit cards
- 11925 katy Freeway, South side of Int. 10 between Dairy Ashford and Kirkwood.
- Westside, Energy Corridor
- Citizens for Animal Protection Animal Shelter
Citizens for Animal Protection
- Humane Societies
I have dealt with CAPS off and on for several years-- adapting and short term foster-- my latest experience has been less than satisfied---they have been very quick to put kittens down after they reached 3-4 months ,ready to be adapted and been giving loving care by a foster parent. Why would you ask people to take care of animals,not isolate them when there is a problem,which seems to be happening more often--all my... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My mother brought in 3 baby kittens that were 7 weeks old to this place because she was allergic and had tried to find them homes after the mother cat left them on her patio This was supposed to be a place where animals were rescued and adopted out to good homes, HOWEVER that is NOT the case. This place within less than 24 hours of my mother giving this shelter the kittens, they KILLED them. We called at 1:01pm on Su... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse