PERFECT!! AMAZING JOB!! This venue did an excellent job for our recent wedding. I didn't need to worry about anything. The management took care of everything. This venue worth every penny I spent. Has fantastic staff and services. I am looking forward to attend my friend's wedding.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
Chateau Crystale BallroomAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Welcome to Chateau Crystale. CC is conveniently located just off Westheimer on Gessner behind the Flagship Randalls. Our facility offers full service custom tailored packages to any event. CC offers an array of services, everything you will need from invitations, to catering, to limo, to photography and carriage services. We offer in house catering as well as, unique floral services, custom cakes, and A/V with screens up to 10' x 12' and a surround sound system.
- Banquet Rooms
- Woodlake Square Shopping Ctr
- Westside, Woodlake - Briar Meadow
- Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Halls, Auditoriums & Ballrooms
I attended this place for my friend's wedding. I really had a good time here. I love the decoration they made. It was soo custom made, I was surprised to see the beautiful chandeliers. I heard from my friend that they gave a very good deal for that gorgeous wedding. The food quality was very good. Hardwood floor made us dance all night...!! The place was well maintained! I am very much pleased with the management and... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I liked this place because of its uniqueness in design. So many nice crystals made this place really beautiful. The chef made a good job making nice fresh food with great flavor. Actually, I attended an event for Oktoberfest, 2011 and I have really nice time.Was this review helpful?Yes(2) No|Flag Abuse
My friend's wedding reception was in the Remington ballroom of Chateau Crystale for a 150 guests. It was a beautiful and gorgeous decoration. The food was good and our guests gave so many compliments for their food. We were very much pleased with their services. My friend had beautiful and gorgeous wedding there.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
My wedding ceremony/reception was held at the Remington Room (130 guests) in March 2009. The room was a perfect size. Having both events at the same venue had hesitations at first but worked out well. Best value for my buck, hands down. All inclusive package was worth it. We were planning the wedding from out-of-state and the staff was always very attentive and responded to our needs.\r \r The decor was beautiful... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse