This was the first time I had been to a Castle Dental. My teeth are pretty sensitive so I was a bit concerned about how the cleaning would go. I explained my situation to the hygienist, and she was wonderful. She made sure I was comfortable and not in any pain. It's one of the best cleanings I've had in a long time (and I am a tooth freak!)Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Castle DentalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Castle Dental provides families with a convenient, comfortable environment where they can receive the latest in comprehensive, quality dental care at affordable prices. Patients enjoy full service dentistry from exams, x-rays & cleanings to braces, crowns, oral surgery and teeth whitening all from the convenience of one location. All offices are equipped with state of the art equipment - including digital x-rays. Castle Dental accepts all major insurance plans, including Delta, MetLife and Aetna, and 100's of others. Castle Dental makes taking care of your teeth affordable with or without insurance. All major insurance plans are accepted, there's a comprehensive discount dental plan for those without insurance and flexible financing options for those out of pocket costs.
- Extra Phones:
Toll Free: (800) 867-6453
- Offers full-service dentistry all in one location: General Dentistry • Oral Exam • Teeth Cleaning • Porcelain Crowns • Bridges • Digital X-Rays • Fillings • Crowns Specialty Dentistry • Oral Surgery • Endodontics • Prosthodontics • Dental Implants • Treatment of Gum Disease • Orthodontics • Invisalign • Extractions • Root Canal • Dentures • Periodontics • Pediatric Dentistry (Children) • Braces Cosmetic Dental Care • Cosmetic Dentistry • Veneers • Teeth Whitening • Bonding Dental Emergencies • Treatment for injured teeth or gums • Same-day emergency appointments *Some services vary by location.
- Bright Now! Dental, Castle Dental, Monarch Dental, Newport Dental
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, discover
- English, Spanish
- Dentists, Dental Clinics, Periodontists, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Endodontists, Orthodontists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Dental Hygienists, Implant Dentistry, Dental Labs, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I have been to other dental offices and been made to feel embarrassed because I could not afford some services when they were recommended. I have never ever felt that way at Castle Dental on Hwy 249 in Tomball. I have had several thousand dollars worth of dental work done here over the last 2 years and it has been scheduled as funds became available. The staff here is very good about outlining a treatment plan and he... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I was so pleased with the dentist at this office. He was very caring and made me feel at ease. I have an extreme phobia of dentist and have in the past only gone when necessary or in pain. I went to his office because of an infection caused by my remaining two wisdom teeth. I walked in expecting an antibiotic and sent on my way but he assured me he could remove the teeth without much pain at all and he did just that!... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse