HORRIBLE!!!! DO NOT GO HERE EVER!!! I WOULD RATHER PULL MY OWN TOOTH OUT THAN GO HERE AGAIN!!!! CASTLE DENTAL "SAID" MY BROTHER'S INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER THE PROCEDURE AND HE HAVE TO PAY $2700 OUT OF POCKET. THEN HE FOUND OUT THEY NEVER BILLED HIS INSURANCE!!! HE HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS RESOLVED FOR MONTHS. PROCEDURE WAS DONE IN MARCH!!! GOOD LUCK ON GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK!!! COMPLETELY INPROFESSIONAL.... REBEC... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
- Sun: Closed
- More Info:
- Castle Dental provides families with a convenient, comfortable environment where they can receive the latest in comprehensive, quality dental care at affordable prices. Patients enjoy full service dentistry from exams, x-rays & cleanings to braces, crowns, oral surgery and teeth whitening all from the convenience of one location. All offices are equipped with state of the art equipment - including digital x-rays. Castle Dental accepts all major insurance plans, including Delta, MetLife and Aetna, and 100's of others. Castle Dental makes taking care of your teeth affordable with or without insurance. All major insurance plans are accepted, there's a comprehensive discount dental plan for those without insurance and flexible financing options for those out of pocket costs.
- Extra Phones:
Toll Free: (877) 788-8657
- Offers full-service dentistry all in one location: General Dentistry • Oral Exam • Teeth Cleaning • Porcelain Crowns • Bridges • Digital X-Rays • Fillings • Crowns Specialty Dentistry • Oral Surgery • Endodontics • Prosthodontics • Dental Implants • Treatment of Gum Disease • Orthodontics • Invisalign • Extractions • Root Canal • Dentures • Periodontics • Pediatric Dentistry (Children) • Braces Cosmetic Dental Care • Cosmetic Dentistry • Veneers • Teeth Whitening • Bonding Dental Emergencies • Treatment for injured teeth or gums • Same-day emergency appointments *Some services vary by location.
- Bright Now! Dental, Castle Dental, Monarch Dental, Newport Dental
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- English, Spanish
- Dentists, Dental Clinics, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Orthodontists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry
The dental office was scheduled to open at 9 am and my appointment was at 9 am. I arrived 10 minutes early and waited. A 2nd patient showed up at 9 as well and we both waited. One of the hygienists showed up about 9:08 but she did not have a key so she called the office manager but there was no answer. She tried again a few minutes later and was told she would be there in about 3 minutes. The office manager and ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
I knew exactly what I was going to have to go through, and I was terrified! For the first time in my life I was comfortable in a dentist office. I had many friends tell me to go to private dentists and not to trust castle dental, but after my experience with you all I am glad I disagreed with my co-workers. The staff members at Copperfield Castle Dental, and Jones Rd/249 Castle Dental were extremely helpful and profe... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
AWFUL,awful experience!! This woman dentist was of india decent, I don't see her name on the list of doctors here and we moved out of the area so I don't know if she's still there or not but I was treated like an experiment, poor service, I hope her license is under invstigation if not revoked!!\r \r my specific experience ws a sloppy root canal that she then later put a crown on. Later discovered there's absess... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
I went to this clinic to have an extraction done. I got a treatment plan which recommended three crowns amongst others. I was convinced to follow the plan and five months later with so many visits to the clinic (including so much money as co-pay), I am the worse off for it. The teeth on which I had the new crowns are sensitive and unfortunately, the extraction for which I went there in the first place has still not b... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch