The Dentist and her staff made me feel like I was important to them, not just another patient. I have much apprehension when it comes to going to the Dentist, but they made me feel so welcomed and the Dentist was concerned for any pain or discomfort to Just let her know and she would administer more medicine. At a Bank or any place you go to receive a service people do not give you that personal feeling anymore. I wa... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
Castle DentalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Castle Dental provides families with a convenient, comfortable environment where they can receive the latest in comprehensive, quality dental care at affordable prices. Patients enjoy full service dentistry from exams, x-rays & cleanings to braces, crowns, oral surgery and teeth whitening all from the convenience of one location. All offices are equipped with state of the art equipment - including digital x-rays. Castle Dental accepts all major insurance plans, including Delta, MetLife and Aetna, and 100's of others. Castle Dental makes taking care of your teeth affordable with or without insurance. All major insurance plans are accepted, there's a comprehensive discount dental plan for those without insurance and flexible financing options for those out of pocket costs.
- Extra Phones:
Toll Free: (877) 788-8657
- Offers full-service dentistry all in one location: General Dentistry • Oral Exam • Teeth Cleaning • Porcelain Crowns • Bridges • Digital X-Rays • Fillings • Crowns Specialty Dentistry • Oral Surgery • Endodontics • Prosthodontics • Dental Implants • Treatment of Gum Disease • Orthodontics • Invisalign • Extractions • Root Canal • Dentures • Periodontics • Pediatric Dentistry (Children) • Braces Cosmetic Dental Care • Cosmetic Dentistry • Veneers • Teeth Whitening • Bonding Dental Emergencies • Treatment for injured teeth or gums • Same-day emergency appointments *Some services vary by location.
- Bright Now! Dental, Castle Dental, Monarch Dental, Newport Dental
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- English, Spanish
- Dentists, Dental Clinics, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Orthodontists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry
Was not very happy here. The tremendous pain I suffered after having a root canal was not taken very serious. Felt I had to jump through hoops to get something stronger prescribed for the pain I was in. I perceived I was being treated like someone who only wanted drugs. Very offended, and wish I would have given my business to a more professional and compassionate dental office. Some patients go to the dentists to r... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch