This my first experince with rude and unprofessional medixal assistant. If you dont like what you do look for another field. I dont like this location. In healthcare, we need to like what we are doing. Am a medical staff too and i know what pt expect from us. Have good manner plsWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
- Sun: Closed
- More Info:
- Castle Dental provides families with a convenient, comfortable environment where they can receive the latest in comprehensive, quality dental care at affordable prices. Patients enjoy full service dentistry from exams, x-rays & cleanings to braces, crowns, oral surgery and teeth whitening all from the convenience of one location. All offices are equipped with state of the art equipment - including digital x-rays. Castle Dental accepts all major insurance plans, including Delta, MetLife and Aetna, and 100's of others. Castle Dental makes taking care of your teeth affordable with or without insurance. All major insurance plans are accepted, there's a comprehensive discount dental plan for those without insurance and flexible financing options for those out of pocket costs.
- Extra Phones:
Toll Free: (877) 788-8657
- Offers full-service dentistry all in one location: General Dentistry • Oral Exam • Teeth Cleaning • Porcelain Crowns • Bridges • Digital X-Rays • Fillings • Crowns Specialty Dentistry • Oral Surgery • Endodontics • Prosthodontics • Dental Implants • Treatment of Gum Disease • Orthodontics • Invisalign • Extractions • Root Canal • Dentures • Periodontics • Pediatric Dentistry (Children) • Braces Cosmetic Dental Care • Cosmetic Dentistry • Veneers • Teeth Whitening • Bonding Dental Emergencies • Treatment for injured teeth or gums • Same-day emergency appointments *Some services vary by location.
- Bright Now! Dental, Castle Dental, Monarch Dental, Newport Dental
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- English, Spanish
- Dentists, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Orthodontists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Dental Clinics
Wait was long despite me being the only one in the waiting room. Dr was brief and i felt like she rushed my exam. She didn't go over dental xrays or how my teeth looked. just rec'd services that cost WAYY to much. robotic staff with the exception of the nice receptionist. I will not ever return.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I really like the friendly service i experienced at Castle Dental. I was looking for a new dentist and i am so happy i found this one. The Dental assistants and dentist was very nice and helpful. I would recommend this dentist to all of my friends. They were just what i was looking for and i am very happy with my choice and will continue to go there.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch