Castle DentalAdd to My Book
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- Castle Dental provides families with a convenient, comfortable environment where they can receive the latest in comprehensive, quality dental care at affordable prices. Patients enjoy full service dentistry from exams, x-rays & cleanings to braces, crowns, oral surgery and teeth whitening all from the convenience of one location. All offices are equipped with state of the art equipment - including digital x-rays. Castle Dental accepts all major insurance plans, including Delta, MetLife and Aetna, and 100's of others. Castle Dental makes taking care of your teeth affordable with or without insurance. All major insurance plans are accepted, there's a comprehensive discount dental plan for those without insurance and flexible financing options for those out of pocket costs.
- Extra Phones:
Toll Free: (877) 788-8657
- Offers full-service dentistry all in one location: General Dentistry • Oral Exam • Teeth Cleaning • Porcelain Crowns • Bridges • Digital X-Rays • Fillings • Crowns Specialty Dentistry • Oral Surgery • Endodontics • Prosthodontics • Dental Implants • Treatment of Gum Disease • Orthodontics • Invisalign • Extractions • Root Canal • Dentures • Periodontics • Pediatric Dentistry (Children) • Braces Cosmetic Dental Care • Cosmetic Dentistry • Veneers • Teeth Whitening • Bonding Dental Emergencies • Treatment for injured teeth or gums • Same-day emergency appointments *Some services vary by location.
- Bright Now! Dental, Castle Dental, Monarch Dental, Newport Dental
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, discover
- Green Tree Shopping Ctr
- English, Spanish
- Dentists, Dental Clinics, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Orthodontists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry
I don't recommend this place. They aren't flexible with your appointments and its their way or the highway. I once signed in and they never called my name, and it wasn't until I went up that they realized it. They also are lazy to change your wire so you keep the same wire on for months. Whenever you have a problem they don't fix it. I wouldn't recommend this place to no oneWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
I brought my daughter in for a routine filling. This was back in 2006. Now she has to have a root canal and a crown because the they did not get all the decay out of the tooth before they filled it . Plus the office manager basically told me I was SOL, she was rude and unhelpful. She has never seen the same dentist twice and each time she has had to have novacaine the shots were extremely painful. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch