Castle DentalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Castle Dental provides families with a convenient, comfortable environment where they can receive the latest in comprehensive, quality dental care at affordable prices. Patients enjoy full service dentistry from exams, x-rays & cleanings to braces, crowns, oral surgery and teeth whitening all from the convenience of one location. All offices are equipped with state of the art equipment - including digital x-rays. Castle Dental accepts all major insurance plans, including Delta, MetLife and Aetna, and 100's of others. Castle Dental makes taking care of your teeth affordable with or without insurance. All major insurance plans are accepted, there's a comprehensive discount dental plan for those without insurance and flexible financing options for those out of pocket costs.
- Extra Phones:
Toll Free: (800) 867-6453
- Offers full-service dentistry all in one location: General Dentistry • Oral Exam • Teeth Cleaning • Porcelain Crowns • Bridges • Digital X-Rays • Fillings • Crowns Specialty Dentistry • Oral Surgery • Endodontics • Prosthodontics • Dental Implants • Treatment of Gum Disease • Orthodontics • Invisalign • Extractions • Root Canal • Dentures • Periodontics • Pediatric Dentistry (Children) • Braces Cosmetic Dental Care • Cosmetic Dentistry • Veneers • Teeth Whitening • Bonding Dental Emergencies • Treatment for injured teeth or gums • Same-day emergency appointments *Some services vary by location.
- Bright Now! Dental, Castle Dental, Monarch Dental, Newport Dental
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, discover
- Williamstown Shopping Ctr
- Southwest Houston, Braeburn
- English, Spanish
- Dentists, Dental Clinics, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Orthodontists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Dental Hygienists, Implant Dentistry, Endodontists, Dental Labs, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I really like Dr. King and Danny and sincerely hope they remain at this office. For the first time, both of them made me feel very comfortable and relaxed throughout my entire experience (two teeth had problems, one fracture and one root canal). In the last two weeks. So far so good.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch