- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Texas' largest employee-owned staffing and placement firm, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists has been helping careers and companies grow since 1974. We are an outstanding diversity vendor with national certified woman-owned business status. Services include: Direct Hire Placements, Temporary / Contract Staffing, Temp-to-Hire, Payrolling Services, VMS, Vendor on Premise, and Special Projects Management. We provide extensive Texas market coverage from our offices in Houston (headquarters), Austin, EL Paso, San Antonio and in Dallas where we operate as Choice Specialists. We are recognized as the most award-winning staffing firm in Texas with the longest tenured staff. This is a great place to work!
- Direct Hire PlacementTemporary / Contract StaffingTemp-to-HirePayrolling ServicesVMS - Vendor Managed ServicesVOP - Vendor on PremiseSpecial Projects Management
- Houston: Downtown / Greenway Plaza, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest, The Woodlands Austin El Paso San Antonio Dallas - Choice Specialists
- Westside, Westchase
- We specialize in placing candidates in the areas of: Accounting, Administrative / Clerical, Convention Support, Engineering, Human Resources / HR, Information Technology / IT, Legal, Light Industrial, Medical Admin, Mortgage / Banking, Technical Sales / Marketing, and TeleSkills / Call Center.
Best Places to Work - Houston Business Journal
Los Amigos Foundation
American Heart Association
Better Business Bureau
- American Staffing AssociationTexas Staffing AssociationSHHRM - Society of Human Resource ManagementHouston Association of Personnel ConsultantsGreater Houston PartnershipMultiple Chambers of Commerce
- Computer System Designers & Consultants, Human Resource Consultants, Personnel Consultants, Employment Agencies, Employment Consultants, Employment Contractors, Employment Opportunities, Temporary Employment Agencies
An extremely dedicated staff who not only cares for the "employer" paying clients, but also nurtures the worker bees of the world. They create such a comfortable environment for the worker which is not the "normal" atmosphere you'd likely encounter with other firms. It's been a fantastic expeience!
I recently worked with Shelley Blount at Burnett Specialists and I must say I have never work with someone as professional, experienced, and helpful as her. She maintained consistent contact with me and responded to phone calls and emails exceptionally fast. She went above and beyond to understand my wants and needs in a career and worked with me to find the perfect placement. I would recommend anyone to give Burnett Specialists a call.
I highly recommend Burnett to anyone seeking employment. I worked with Shelley, Nicole and Molly to find the position that was just right for me. One of the biggest reasons I recommend Burnett is because they are on your side and take the time to figure out what position would be a good fit for you and only present you with those positions that are complimentary. Many recruiters I have used in the past are all about numbers and they don't care if you fit with the job or not - Burnett is first class at listening to you and finding you YOUR position. They are an excellent organization and I believe they are successful because of the core values that they have as a company. I refer all job-seekers to them and will continue to do so!
I haven't had much luck with recruiters in the past but I contacted Burnett's IT department and they really helped. Burnett has an industry understanding that leads in the recruiting area. Michele is one of the most dedicated and talented recruiters that I have had the honor of working with. Her leadership capitalizes on an understanding of both the requirements as well as skills of her recruits. She has an uncanny ability to provide real world experience to the recruits she represents.
I have been with Burnett Specialists Southeast office for 9 years. Heidi, Brandy and the other employees there are very kind and helpful. I have gained so much knowledge from working Temp work. These ladies are like family to me...keep up the good work.
Searching for a job that compliments your skills as well has all of the cultural and other qualifications you are looking for in an employer can sometimes be very challenging on your own. With the help of Burnett, I was able to find two different companies that I thoroughly enjoyed working for. Within 2 weeks of working with Penny Murray at Burnett, I was able to find a position that fit my skill set and had the working environment I was searching for. About a year later, when I decided to switch career paths, I reached out to Penny again and with her help, along with Morgan Taylor's, I was able to find a job within 2 weeks that was exactly what I was looking for. Everyone I have met at Burnett has been professional, friendly, and inspirational when working with them. They have helped me to shape my career and I would highly recommend this firm to anyone searching for employment.
Acclimating to the Houston Job Market was hard but at least I've found Burnett to be a firm that made me feel at home and comfortable knowing that if there was a job out there for me, I would be considered. My Burnett Specialist, Judy Diamond, placed me in two environments that really met my needs. If you are looking for a temporary contracting assignment or a permanent full-time position, Burnett should be your first stop to find professional recruiters. They are awesome at matching your skill set with the right employer.