Very poor customer service I walked in the door 2 days ago. The receptionist says hi I said hi how are you she walks away. She comes back 10 minutes later when the phone kept ringing. So she can you wait 5 minutes I've been waiting I say all I wanna do is make an appointment she said do you have any insurance I'll say yes I do I would be sad if I didn't. And then she's I have you been here before and I say yes I have... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Briter DentalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- At Briter Dental, we are committed to providing you and your family the best dental health care possible. We offer a full range of services including Family, Cosmetic, Restorative, and Preventative Dentistry, in addition to an Orthodontic Specialist to assist in meeting your dental needs. Our dental team is dedicated to giving you a customized experience based on your dental health and goals. We put an emphasis on our patients' comfort and truly care about making your dental visit a relaxed experience. We look forward to creating beautiful smiles for a "briter" you! Making an appointment is easy - Call us today!
Zoom, Invisalign, Financing Options Available, Carecredit, Walk-Ins Welcome, Most Dental Insurance Accepted, Whitening, SE Habla En Espanol, Porcelain Crown & Bridges, Pain Relief, Oral Surgery.
- Dental Implants, Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, Full & Partial Dentures, Medicaid Accepted, Most Dental Insurances Accepted, da Vinci Veneers
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, financing available, insurance
- Westlake Village
- Financing Available,Care Credit,Walk-Ins Welcome,Most Insurance Plans Accepted,Medicaid
Alvandi, Zahra Z, Dds - Briter Dental
- Orthodontists, Dental Clinics, Implant Dentistry, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Dentists, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Cosmetic Dentistry, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Been going to briter dental for 15 years. NEVER AGAIN.
They will tell you anything you want to hear for your business, not to mention, they have signs in the lobby, to remind patients to brush their teeth, before they see the ortho. Kinda gives you a heads up of the clientele you will be sitting with in the lobby.
I was told I could have braces for 6 months... It's been 16 months, and Dr. Alvandi has the nerve ... view more
I had a consultation with the younger dentist, I guess she's the daughter of the owner. I'll have to say, that it was a very detailed and awesome conultation and exam. She was VERY professional and super nice...however...I know it's about growing the business and making $ but don't lie to patients about what they REALLY NEED! \r
This Dr. told me 1) my cleaning was going to be $200 more because I have build-up on the... view more
This is a nice office. Very relaxing when you walk in. I disagree with others when they say the wait is long. Dr Flemmings is very fast and professional. She takes time with the patient. Ive recommended this office to most of my family and coworkers. and yes its true the docs are in business attire and best of all 5 inch heels. I definitely recommend this office.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
im like everyone else not excited with people in my mouth. But I send all my family and friends to this office.Dr Flemmings is the best. Didnt feel any pain and she is very fast. Ive never seen her without her 5 inch heels on. Staff was friendly.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Great staff, great doctors, I am really glad I came here to get my treatment done...\r
The office is very clean, they gave me my options and made sure I understood how my payments would work out.\r
Dr. Alvandi made sure to make me comfortable during the procedure and explained what she was doing as she was doing it - which I feel takes some of the fear out of going to the dentist (let's be honest, it's neve... view more
I have read the reviews and I can agree on some things like you will always have to wait over an hour to finally get to see the dentist. They over book. the dentist is pretty and nice but she doesn't do a very good job with cleaning. One thing I did not agree on is that they always call to remind me about my appointment. I have taken my kids here about four times but I am also looking for a new dentist because of the... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have to preface this review by saying I am TERRIFIED of the dentist and making me go is literally like ""pulling teeth!!""\r
I called Briter Dental to make an appointment as an emergency because I had a toothache that seemed to be getting worse by the minute. The receptionist was very friendly and told me I could come in right away. Despite the fact that she squeezed me into the schedule, I did not wait long... view more