Briargrove Pharmacy & GiftsAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Briargrove Pharmacy & Gifts is an extraordinary pharmacy in Houston, Texas. At Briargrove Pharmacy & Gifts, we offer personal service you can trust and variety to meet everyone's needs. We are your localdrug store, providing everything from over the counter to prescription medications, and so much more. While you are waiting for your prescriptions, browse our gift shop for a unique selection of gift items, games, stationery, jewelry, books, toys and candles. We also offer a variety of makeup, everyday items,medical supplies, special orders and postal services.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (713) 783-5482
- Prescriptions, Prescription Services, Health Information, Home Healthcare, Immunization Programs, Diabetes Shop, Pharmaceutical Supplies, Medical Supplies, First Aid Supplies, Gifts, Cosmetics,Toys, Apparel, Picture frame, Candles, Stationery.
- Ahava, Caspari, Crane Co., Dermablend, Kingspoint, Mavala, Mud Pie, Nambe, Nest Candles, Nouba makeup, Olivia Riegel, Papyrus Stationery , Physician Formula, Reed & Barton, Seda France Candles, USPS, Vita Bath
- Payment method:
- debit, cash, all major credit cards, insurance
- Westside, Great Uptown
- Blood Pressure Check, ATM, USPS
- Arabic, English, Spanish, Vietnamese
I'm not sure what the negative reviews are about, but I'm certain they are isolated incidents. I've been going to Briar Grove Pharmacy for the last 4 years, and filled many an Rx, and NEVER had an issue. The pharmacists are awesome and extremely knowledgeable. The selection of their knick-knacks, make-up, toys and general health items is second to none. The USPS office in the back is an added bonus. Don'... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I go to Briargrove once a month for medication for one prescription. Twice my medication has been short 2 pills. Five times my medication has been short 1 pill. And one time I was given one pill extra. That's short 9 pills and 1 pill extra for a short total of 8 pills. The other times (about 6 times) the count was correct. The only thing you can do is remember to have them give you a double count when you pick your m... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
This was my favorite Rx a few months back, but not lately. They can't seem to get anything right. When you go to pick up an Rx you called in, it's not ready. You stand there with a group of disgruntled customers and all complain. A few weeks ago, I just gave up and went home and asked they deliver it. Not only didn't they that day, but I had to call back and then was doubled billed on my credit card. Something... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse