My boyfriend has been ordering arrangements for me from Breen's for years (Old Town Spring). But I will never forget the look on his face when he came to my classroom and saw the arrangement that was delivered to me on 2/13/15. He is a romantic at heart and loves making me smile. But his face just went to stone and he just stood there and stared at the arrangement. He never leaves there spending less than a $100.00 d... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Breens FloristAdd to mybook
- Open for more than 50 years, this classic Houston florist offers the freshest flowers, innovative arrangements and on-time delivery service.
- 3 Houston locations
- Freshest flowers you can find
- Daily Houston Deliveries
- General Info:
- Breens Braeswood Florist is the combination of two of Houston's premier flower shops, each started in the early 1940's. Our professional staff, a wide selection of quality flowers, creative designs and reliable same day delivery, are all dedicated to one purpose: TO DELIVER YOUR THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS ACCURATELY AND ON TIME. To experience our personal service and to get the unique creations you want, you can rely on Breens Braeswood Florist. Visit our on-line shop to see a sampling of some of the items we can create, then order on-line or contact us through our "800" number or e-mail for personal service.
- Breen's Florist has been a Houston tradition since 1943. That is over 50 years of service and dedication to delivering EMOTIONS everyday. Flowers are your emotions and sentiments and that is why Breen's Florist takes pride in your order. At Breen's, you are not an order number. You have called on us to express your sentiments with flowers, so truly we are YOU! We are your voice. Every order designed and delivered by us is looked upon as a commitment to delivering the freshest possible flowers designed with artistic flair while also providing you with the highest level of customer service possible. Your satisfaction is our primary goal. When you call mention you found us at YP.com.
- Payment method:
- paypal, carte blanche
Located in central Houston, Spring and Copperfield. Delivering in the entire Houston Metroplex with our own vehicles.
- Northwest Houston, Spring Branch East
I have ordered flowers many times from Breens for a variety of occasions. Each time I have been more than pleased with the product and have received rave reviews from recipients about the designs, the freshness, and the friendliness of the delivery people.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have been a customer for years. The flowers are outstanding quality. Every florist has its challenges, especially at holiday times, and I don't think it's quite fair to judge a florist solely on the ""delivery"" of flowers on a major holdiay. I have found that when a delivery is not made to my expectation the customer service makes up for the disappointment I felt. Thanks Breen's for taking care of me.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
If I could give 0 stars I would. My husband ordered flowers for me for Valentines Day. What was delivered looked like a 3 year old shoved some flowers into a vase. They weren't arranged, many were crushed, it was absolutely horrible! There were only 3 roses, but what was ordered had close to a dozen shown. My husband ordered the Sweetheart Bouquet Deluxe. So, I called several times, calls went straight to voice... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Paid almost $200 for Valentine's Day roses, and they weren't delivered. Phone calls went straight to voicemail, or their option to hold for the next consultant merely hung up on you. Got an email on Feb 15 saying they had tried to deliver at 10:42PM on Feb 14, but were unsuccessful. Seriously????!!!!!!!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
My sister wired a request for an arrangement for my birthday. They delivered it across the street to someone that was not home for another two days. I called to ask and they sent out another arrangement that have 4 tulips, 3 small roses, and some purple small flowers for an arrangement that was supposedly worth $75 not including the delivery. My son also sent me a plant which they delivered the same way and when t... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse