I hurt my back In april 2012, was in a lot of pain. Went to a different dr for several months that tried several things. Nothing worked was n so much pain. Called hbj clinic snd got an appt. That same day with Dr. Palmer. He was amazing that was a wednsday, was in surgery Monday. Was back at work the following thursday. Had three disc messed up and a cyst and a bone injury. He is the best and is amazing bedsi... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Bone & Joint Clinic Of HoustonAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- The Primary Focus of the Bone and Joint Clinic is Personalized, Accessible Patient Care. Physicians and Staff Partner with Their Patients to Offer Timely Access to the Most Appropriate Treatments for Their Orthopedic Conditions. The Clinic Personnel Strive to Provide Thoughtful, Friendly Service, and to Answer Their Patients' Questions in Straightforward, Manageable Terms. With this Clear, Humane Approach, the Clinic Has a Reputation for Being Very Conservative and for Being a Champion of Individualized Care. In Many Cases, Surgery is the Last Option. Ultimately, the Bone and Join Clinic of Houston Makes Every Effort to Help Patients Return to a Normal Lifestyle As Soon As Possible. When It Comes to Your Health and Recovery, you Want Physicians Who Understand Your Needs and Your Goals. At Bone and Join Clinic of Houston, We Take into Account Your Lifestyle When We Coordinate with Our Physical Therapists to Create Your Individual Therapy Plan. We Believe that Your Recover y Depends on An Open and Honest Relationship with Our Staff and Doctors. Our Physical Therapists Provide Treatment to Reduce Pain in the Soft Tissues, Improve Function, and Build Muscle Strength. Equally Important, Our Therapists Will Educate you in Self-management Skills So that you Are in Control Again.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (713) 790-1781
- Orthopedic Services * Foot & Ankle* Hand & Elbow* Hip* Knee* Shoulder* Spine* Pediatrics* Trauma* Reconstructive Patient Services * Physical Therapy* MRI* Osteoporosis Diagnosis and Treatment* Radiology X-Ray* Quality Initiatives Orthopedics Deal with the Diagnosis, Treatment, Rehabilitation and Prevention of Injuries and Diseases of the musuloskeletal System. This Includes the Bones, Joints, Ligaments, Tendons, Muscles and Nerves. Treatments for Orthopedic Problems Include Medication, Exercise and Surgery. An Orthopedist is a Highly Trained Specialist Who Provides Advice, Diagnosis , and Treatment to Keep this System Healthy. At Bone and Joint Clinic of Houston, Patient Education and Comfort are Important to Us. We'll Be Glad to Answer Any Questions you Might Have.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Other Locations: Bone & Joint Clinic of Houston - Pearland. Bone & Joint Clinic of Houston -Memorial City. Bone & Joint Clinic of Houston - Woodlands.
- South Central Houston, Medical Center
Smith, Roy B, Md - Bone & Joint Clinic Of Houston
Smith Roy B MD
Bone And Joint Clinic Of Houston
- Medical Clinics, Physical Therapy Clinics, Physical Therapists, Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General, Physicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics, Medical & Dental X-Ray Labs, Emergency Care Facilities, Physicians & Surgeons, Radiology, Physicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis), Physicians & Surgeons, Neurology, Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive, Physicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine, Physicians & Surgeons, Dermatology, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Hospitals, Medical Imaging Services, Sports Medicine & Injuries Treatment, Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiology, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Clinics
The Doctor was rushed and did not have a caring manner. The exam was not thorough and he did not answer all my questions and I left no better off than before I came in.. Parking was expensive ($12) and it is in a high traffic area of town, as well. My appointment took almost three hours to complete although I spent precious little time with Dr. Granberyy himself. Nice staff and nice view from the office windows... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
By far the most efficient and finest medical care I've ever received! This office is very busy but they have qualified staff to meet your needs. Never more than a 15 minute wait for appointments - WOW! Highly recommended. R Bounds Houston, TxWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse