Belmont Village Assisted Living
- General Info:
- When Belmont Village at West University in Houston, Texas opened its doors in November 1998, it was the realization of three years of careful planning to create a higher standard in assisted living. As our company's first facility, it became the inspiration for the successful development of sister communities throughout the United States. True to its roots, our Houston flagship celebrates the vision of our company each day and continues to be shaped by the assisted living residents who call Belmont Village home. Now a familiar landmark along Holcombe Boulevard, Belmont Village is ideally situated in the prime West University residential area near shopping, restaurants, places of worship, and the renowned Texas Medical Center. Mature landscaping and generous grounds provide a variety of outdoor amenities including a swimming pool, putting green, gazebos, and walking paths. Inside, residents enjoy Belmont's distinctive interiors and signature programs in hospitality, dining and activities. Those with support needs benefit from one of the best-trained, most responsive staffs in assisted living.
- Belmont Village Senior Living
- Ideally situated in the prime West University residential area along Holcombe Blvd.
- Southwest Houston, Braeswood Place
- Belmont Village: Seniorpreneur®
Research and innovation play key roles in developing programs for senior residents at Belmont Village. During the original business-planning process, the company conducted extensive research in collaboration with major university centers in the areas of long term care, memory care, architecture, and hospitality and dining. The preferences of seniors and families were a major part of this research so that every aspect of Belmont Village would be carefully planned with our residents in mind.
Our University Partners
- UCLA School of Medicine - Alzheimer's disease & dementia care
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine - Geriatrics and long-term care
- University of Minnesota - Long-term senior housing
- University of Texas Institute on Aging - Senior preferences
- Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management, University of Houston - Hospitality and dining
ALF License 030197
For Profit Assisted Living Facility
- Belmont Village is proud to have been chosen as a designated Assisted Living provider for the NFL Player Care Plan. Our company supports many national and local not-for-profit education and research organizations each year by providing gifts of financial and human resources and access to our communities for research and events. Belmont Village has been designated an Energy Star Partner for our energy-saving building design.
- Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Assisted Living Facilities, Retirement Communities
- Other Information:
By Appointment Only: No