This auto servicing place gives my car the best of care! My car is almost 20 years old and has 200,000 miles on it, and it's been serviced by lots of mechanics, because it has traveled to different cities/states. By far, this place has delivered the very best service. Fred and his son Tony have gone over and beyond the call of duty, when it comes to very specific needs that my car requires, since parts are not ea... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
Auto Care UnlimitedAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (281) 589-2933
- Air Conditioning and Heating Alignment Air Filtration Batteries Brake Systems Check Engine Light Diagnostics Cooling Systems Suspension System Electrical Systems Estimates Engine Services Extended Warranty Emission Control Systems State Recognized Emission Repairs Fuel Injection Systems State Inspections Oil Change and Lube Power Steering Scheduled Maintenance Tires Transmission Services Towing
- AC Delco, BG Products, Chevy
- At the corner of Briar Forest and Dairy Ashford.
- Ballis Center, Westside, Eldridge - West Oaks
- Auto Care has been a Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited Business for nearly 20 years.
- Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Auto Engine Rebuilding, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Engine Rebuilding & Exchange, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Transmission, Truck Body Repair & Painting, Auto Engines Installation & Exchange, Automobile Diagnostic Service
Good friendly people. They put a faulty temperature gage in my car. I brought it back a couple of weeks later when my engine was about to catch fire. They said another part was broken and wanted to charge me $400. I told them 'NO'. What they did was replace the faulty temperature gage that they originally put in the car while I left it there for a couple of days. They charged me $100 to look at the vehicle. The car ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse