- General Info:
- I practice massage therapy to help you and other people who are suffering with pain and discomfort from lower back injuries, sports accidents, inequalities in the length of your legs, and defects in your posture. Relieving your pain is my driving concern. I am dedicated to studying the most advanced analysis and therapy techniques as quickly as they are revealed at the highest levels of academia and on the Internet. During your massage, I educate you about the muscles that need extra attention and why I am performing the type of massage. I began learning massage when I was only 10 years old. My mother was bedridden for 2 years after she broke her neck in a car wreck. I gave her massage every day, to prevent bed pressure injury, muscle atrophy, and relieve her pain. I continued practically every day, until I left home at the age of 17. I graduated from the Texas School of Massage, in Houston, Texas, with grades of A in every class and scored 817 points out of a possible 900 (91%) on the MBLEX license examination.
- Payment method:
- master card, cash, check, visa, debit
- My office is in the Institute for Spirituality & Health in the Texas Medical Center, at the Corner of LaConcha and Greenbriar, across from the Texas Women's Hospital. Go south on Greenbriar, past Old Spanish Trail (OST) and take a right on to LaConcha. Turn left into our parking lot and push the button to talk to security. From South Loop 610 East, turn north at Reliant Stadium on Kirby. Go to LaConcha, turn right. Turn right into our parking lot, just before Greenbriar and push the button t
- Astrodome, Southwest Houston, Plaza Del Oro
- Free on site parking, private office
- Member: American Massage Therapy Association.
- Massage Therapists