Eddie Caballero provided excellent care. He arrived on time. He was very polite. He efficiently repaired a leaking toilet and recommended replacement of another toilet. He took the time to show me photos of different toilets available and recommended I look at various models to determine the most desirable height. He even agreed to come on Sunday to install the new toilet. Kudos to Abacus for always providing great service.
Abacus Plumbing & Air Conditioning
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Alan O' Neill is the CEO of Abacus Plumbing and stands by the Abacus slogan, "You Can Count On Us."Honesty and integrity are hallmarks of the Abacus business philosophy and are the foundation upon which the company was founded.Abacus Plumbing Company comes highly recommended by Tom Tynan who has a well deserved reputation for providing unbiased advice to the Houston homeowner.You can count on the analysis of your plumbing and air conditioning and heating problem as well as their recommendations and the quality of the work. State of the art plumbing and hvac supplies and equipment mean your job is performed in a professional and efficient manner.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (713) 812-7070
- ac coil repair ac coil replacement AC Repair AC Service Air Conditioning & Heating Air Conditioning Checkup Air Conditioning Tune Ups Condenser Coil Condenser Fan Motor Replacement Condenser Repair Condenser Replacement Condenser Unit Drain Cleaning Drain Repair Electrical Inspections Electrical Panel Electrical Repairs Electrical Service Electricians faucet replacement Furnace Inspection gas line installation gas line repair Heating Inspection Leak Detection Pipe Replacement Plumbers Plumbing plumbing inspection Repipe Surge Protection Tankless Water Heaters Water Heater Repair Water heater replacement
- American Standard Air, Kohler, Lennox Air Conditioning, Mitsubishi Electric Ductless, Rinnai
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards, financing available
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- English, Spanish
American Standard Customer Care Dealer
Technician Seal Of Safety
BBB Winner Of Distinction. Preferred Plumber
Abacus Plumbing and Air Conditioning
- Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems, Construction Consultants, Sewer Contractors, Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Water Damage Emergency Service, Water Filtration & Purification Equipment, Water Heaters, Water Heater Repair, Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment & Service, Building Construction Consultants, Plumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants, Building Contractors, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Plumbers, Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Water Consultants, Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair
I was very impressed with the progress in the efficiency that Abacus showed me last night when I called at 9:30 PM for a water tank leak. Thank you so much for being so efficient. At 70 years and being alone at the moment, I didn't know what to do and your company followed through instantly which is a miracle in itself anymore. I am proud to be a member and I will use Abacus in the future even more.
They did an excellent and professional job and came out same day we called. Answered all of our questions and showed us what we could do ourselves to maintain and prolong the life of our HVAC system. Even replaced the battery in the smoke detector while working in the attic. We have used them many times for at least 10 years for all of our plumbing and HVAC needs, and will certainly call them again.
When our sink clogged, we were torn between Abacus and a few other services that would likely have been less expensive, quicker fixes. Luckily we went with our gut, trusting a 5-star review Abacus received in the Woodlands Service Review Catalog. From our first call to schedule service, everything was extremely well organized and professional. The call center answered our call on the first ring at 9 PM on a Saturday, professionally walked us through the process, and quickly sent our appointment confirmation for 2 days later - Monday evening - when it was convenient for our schedule. The fact that the appointment window was 3 hours - instead of all day like some companies - was also very helpful in planning around work and other activities. When it came time for the appointment, we were called 45 minutes in advance of the technician's arrival and he arrived exactly when expected. Tyler was extremely professional and thorough. He was extremely courteous, used his floor protectors, and was friendly to our dog who wanted nothing more than to play with him. Our sink had been clogged and drained slowly for the past few weeks, but upon trying to fix the problem myself with a hardware store snake, I was unable to make any headway. Tyler walked through every step of the process with me, explaining what he was doing and why. His explanations of the camera diagnostic and tests he ran were easily understood and he gladly went into details upon request. He could have likely finished our job and left for the evening, but he made sure he'd done a great job before departing and explained suggested future remediation for our consideration in a way that wasn't pushy or pressuring. I'd like to pass along a huge thank you to him specifically for a job well done, but also to your company on the whole for the professionalism and good experience start to finish. We're glad we went with our guy in calling you out for this issue and will keep you at the top of our list for any future issues with our Plumbing, Heat/AC, or Electrical.
You can say that Mr. Cunningham has shown my wife and I excellent customer service during his troubleshooting, repairs and providing recommendations to our old HVAC system. As for the installation crew, Armando, Silvano and Roberto we were very impressed on how hard all three men worked in replacing our old system. All of them have fully represented "Abacus" as an outstanding staff and company!
I called for HVAC service because of water dripping from ceiling; thought perhaps primary drain line had clogged and/or backed up. Devon took the time to investigate and determine that yes, the AC drain lines were clogged and damaged, but the leak I was seeing was not AC related, but rather a plumbing issue with a water heater pipe. He scheduled plumbing service and by end of the next day, I had both AC and plumbing issues fixed and resolved. I commend Devon on performing that extra bit of service to help fully diagnose the extent of the problem as well as tolerate my dogs wanting to greet him again and again.
Derek was so calm and patient. He was listening to my daughter and I explain the problem before my husband got home and then he listened to him. He also explained to everyone of us the best way to fix the problem. And he wrote it down for us and our notes. He is extremely competent and knows exactly what he's doing and we felt a lot of faith and trust in what he said.
I had a problem with a ceiling fan. The chain broke off inside the fan while turning it on. I thought i would have to buy another fan and have it installed. The electrician suggested installing a remote control on the fan which would correct the problem and there would be no more concern about breaking the chain. The remote control works well and I am happy that i did not have to buy another fan. Abacus has provided excellent services every time I have called for electrical or plumbing issue.