Papa J's Pizzeria & DinerAdd to mybook
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Our Family owned and operated '50s style diner has been located in the village of Honor for 13 years. Good food, small town charm and a vintage look and feel has made Papa J's a local favorite. Our recent expansion allows for plenty of seating and our new all you can eat buffet and salad bar is sure to please everyone. Like us on Facebook and go to Facebook to see our weekly specials! Tw locations to serve you: Honor: 10583 Main St. 231-325-7070 Lake Ann: 18557 Maple St. 231-275-7007. See our Coupons under Pizza in the Century link Phone Book. Located In the Honor Shopping Plaza.
- Pizzeria and Diner, family style restaurant, pizza, family food, ice cream and much more. Visit our website for our full menu! Catering, Take Out, Delivery, Birthday Parties, Car shows and much more.
- Bonneville, Cadillac, Catalina, Challenger, Fairlane, Falcon, Fury, Lg., Mustang, Oldsmobile, Peugeot, Porsche, Rambler, Road Runner, Volkswagen, Whole
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa, cash, check, debit, discover
- Family Style Restaurants, Pizza, Restaurant Delivery Service, Caterers, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Family Style, Pizza
My family loves this place! The food is good -- hot or cold subs, burgers, salads, and pizza are the BEST. They have a buffet they run every night, and it's always something like pizza or tacos. They keep it squeaky clean, too so you don't get that "gross out buffet" feeling when you go up there (ditto for the salad bar). EXTRA FUN: It's all 50's decor with diner style booths, old movie posters and memorabilia, and a fabulous 50's soundtrack. Lots of fun, great food, ve...view morery reasonable prices. Whenever we're up here we go at least once and usually more. If you want to keep the vibe going, take the kids to the Cherry Bowl Drive In after their burgers and shakes! Honor is a cool, nostalgic little town.view lessShare Review