Thrifty Car RentalAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Founded in 1958, Thrifty Car Rental is one of the world's largest car rental companies that serves travelers from more than 1,100 locations in over 60 countries. It offers various vehicle models, such as the Chrysler s 300 and Sebring; Dodge Charger and Caliber; and Jeep s Grand Cherokee and Liberty. The company provides low rental rates, financial assistance and travel management services. It offers rental services and related products under the Beyond Luxury and Pass24 brands. Thrifty Car Rentals groups, meetings and conventions program also offers minivans and luxury cars. Its partners include the US Airways, Qantas, Gulf Air, Hilton Corporation, Continental Airlines and GlobalPass. The company is a member of the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA). Thrifty Car Rental is a Fortune 1000 company and has annual rental revenue of more than $600 million. In addition, the company operates a subsidiary, Thrifty Car Sales, which was established in 1999. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, which has approximately 7,000 employees in North America.
- child safety seats offered, GPS navigation systems available
- Aveo, Caravan, Charger, Cherokee, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Crown, Dodge, Escape, Expedition, Focus, Ford, Fusion, Hyundai, Jeep, Lincoln, Mustang, Sonata, Suburban, Tahoe, Wrangler
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, master card, visa, diners club, cash, company card
- Truck Rental, Car Rental, Automobile Leasing, Van Rental & Leasing