Tantisira Melanie MD LLCAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- A board-certified ophthalmologist and eye surgeon, Dr. Tantisira specializes in advanced surgery and treatment of the eye. Although she has family ties to Hawaii, Dr. Tantisira grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She completed her undergraduate training at Washington University with a degree in biology and French. Dr. Tantisira attended University of Hawaii School of Medicine, graduating second in her class in 1990. She then completed an internship at the University of Hawaii and residency training in ophthalmology at the University of Pittsburgh. In 1994, Dr. Tantisira returned to Honolulu to practice ophthalmology where she was one of the first surgeons to perform no-shot, no-stitch, no-patch cataract surgery. She established her own practice in 2004 in order to focus on providing premium, patient-centered eye care. Dr. Tantisira originally trained in the use of Botox in 1988 while in medical school. She continued to use Botox for ophthalmological condition during her residency and private practice over the next 15 years, when she made a natural transition into using Botox Cosmetic for interested patients. A heavy interest on oculoplastics procedures during residency naturally led to a focus on both functional and cosmetic eyelid surgery in her practice. Serving Honolulu, HI. Accepting Patients Statewide.
- non-surgical eyelid lift, facial fillers, wrinkle fillers, skin care, eye exams, eye care, eyeglasses, contact lenses, lasik, glaucoma procedures, nearvision CK, cataracts, multifocal IOLs.
- Botox, dysport, juverderm, latisse, radiessem resralyne, perlane, madonna lift, lasik, nearvision CK
- Payment method:
- check, master card, visa, discover, debit, amex, cash
- Medical Arts Bldg
- Makiki - Lower Punchbowl - Tantalu
- Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive, Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology, Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery